#7 SJP 28 at DBP 7 Final

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

It's time for DBP and BC to stop scheduling like they are good at football.   This SJP team is going hang half hundred on these poor guys.  

This type of OOS contest means nothing and determines nothing.  Just pretty good team playing very average team.  

In NJ we'll always crave to play the best as it makes our teams better. Losing to teams like MD, SJB, SFA, IMG, C-M, BG, etc. is a badge of honor. We are not quitters like other states. 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In NJ we'll always crave to play the best as it makes our teams better. Losing to teams like MD, SJB, SFA, IMG, C-M, BG, etc. is a badge of honor. We are not quitters like other states. 

I don't know how much of a badge of honor it is to get your brains beaten out by a team that's levels higher than you are.  Personally in BC's case, I thought they had learned their lesson from the Mater Dei episode.  In Bosco's case, it may just be that they can't let go of the past.  But at least they have a past!  No other team in NJ ever really approached the status/level of national power...

28 minutes ago, elKakador said:

I don't know how much of a badge of honor it is to get your brains beaten out by a team that's levels higher than you are.  Personally in BC's case, I thought they had learned their lesson from the Mater Dei episode.  In Bosco's case, it may just be that they can't let go of the past.  But at least they have a past!  No other team in NJ ever really approached the status/level of national power...

SJR has also played their fair share of elites: IMG, ED, DM, SJC, GC, SFA, AHP, SJP, JS. 

Would love to see them schedule MD, SJB, STA, BG, etc. like BC and DBP did. 

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJR has also played their fair share of elites: IMG, ED, DM, SJC, GC, SFA, AHP, SJP, JS. 

Would love to see them schedule MD, SJB, STA, BG, etc. like BC and DBP did. 

Playing these teams will get you national attention for a little while, doesn't make you a national power.

If SJR would play the teams you mention, the results would be the same (or possibly worse) than BC's.

SJR has never been in the MNC discussion...

4 minutes ago, elKakador said:

Playing these teams will get you national attention for a little while, doesn't make you a national power.

If SJR would play the teams you mention, the results would be the same (or possibly worse) than BC's.

They'd be ranked way higher today nationally if they would've lost to an elite rather than to have drilled Christ and Cass. For proof, BC is ranked #44 today, while undefeated SJR sits at #159. 

In-state rankings below also still has BC ranked ahead of SJR:

6 minutes ago, elKakador said:

CP still has the top three in NJ as: BC, DBP and SJR

SOS has never been important to each and every pollster. 

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We will see how challenging future games will be.  🫵

Try selling one of them to Atascocita.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MickeyBern said:

I'll tell you, I have to give credit to DBP for this schedule. To schedule SJR,SJP(Philly) & BC in a 3 game stretch is a lot to ask for this youngish team. 

You're welcome!!!! And you forgot #77 Spalding MD!! 

It's very easy to tell which high-profile teams around the USA are PGL clients!!