California depth check

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Much better and experienced team this year. I'd take that same exact match-up again this December!! 

I think Chaminade along the LOS would get destroyed again. That's the difference between the top teams. They have lines and athletes. The only team that had BGs QB running for his life was MD. They scored 14. There's a reason for that.   

Edited by Steeler01
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Warren,CA was ranked 333rd nationally and just lost to Woodford County,KY ranked 2,141st in the country!

I’m assuming you’re using Calpreps as your ranking system. You and everyone on here know that they give all the Cali teams a big boost in their system. Still, no excuse to lose to a middle of the road Kentucky team…..

3 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I’m assuming you’re using Calpreps as your ranking system. You and everyone on here know that they give all the Cali teams a big boost in their system. Still, no excuse to lose to a middle of the road Kentucky team…..

Middle of the road Kentucky team is the 15-20th team. It’s not a good state for football at all. Few teams at the top can compete but it falls off a cliff after about 4-5. The 42nd team is borderline Jv!!