#256 Rockledge FL 0 #13 Duncanville 44 Final

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to #256 Rockledge FL 0 #13 Duncanville 34 Q3
  • GardenStateBaller changed the title to #256 Rockledge FL 0 #13 Duncanville 34 Q4
  • GardenStateBaller changed the title to #256 Rockledge FL 0 #13 Duncanville 44 Final
3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Interesting a thread was made to pretty much mock Duncanville for scheduling then blowing out a #250 ranked team but not one peep about #14 Langston  hughes scheduling and losing to a #850 ranked team in butler NC 

pure comedy 

I was less mocking and more wishing that the potential for a great game was missed. Everyone knew the outcome before the game. I wish Duncanville was able to play a top ranked team. 

I don’t give a crap about Hughes. I don’t rank national teams. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was less mocking and more wishing that the potential for a great game was missed. Everyone knew the outcome before the game. I wish Duncanville was able to play a top ranked team. 

NC balling out so far this season. Mallard Creek and Butler are taking the HSFB world by storm! 

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Me too, but great games are missed every week, im sure samples has his reason. 

I’d love to watch MC and MD but yet that game has never happened.  I’m sure its b/c of MC not wanting it to happen…for whatever reason 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Me too, but great games are missed every week, im sure samples has his reason. 

I’d love to watch MC and MD but yet that game has never happened.  I’m sure its b/c of MC not wanting it to happen…for whatever reason 

LOL MC chose to play BG on the road rather than host MD at Traz. They chose the tougher game unlike DV. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL MC chose to play BG on the road rather than host MD at Traz. They chose the tougher game unlike DV. 

You’re only fooling yourself . We all know MD is the best program and have been for a few years.  At no time have they ever challenged themselves to play MD, none of your Fla teams have (sans IMG) 

That’s not a coincidence, that’s intentional 

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re only fooling yourself . We all know MD is the best program and have been for a few years.  At no time have they ever challenged themselves to play MD, none of your Fla teams have (sans IMG) 

That’s not a coincidence, that’s intentional 

MC has played better OOS competition of late than the entire state of TX combined!!! 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MC has played better OOS competition of late than the entire state of TX combined!!! 

You’re the one thinking they’re gods gift to HS football in America with 5 teams in the top 5.  Lol If they are then they should play the best at some point in the past 4-5 years. 

we all know they won’t because they’d get their asses kicked and teeth knocked in 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You’re the one thinking they’re gods gift to HS football in America with 5 teams in the top 5.  Lol If they are then they should play the best at some point in the past 4-5 years. 

we all know they won’t because they’d get their asses kicked and teeth knocked in 

Hey, don’t bash Miami Central because what he is saying. Lol. They didn’t say it.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Duncanville shows some class.   At least they pull their starters out of the game with over a quarter left in the game. 

Unlike a low class POS team like Mater Dei still keeping their 1st Team kids in the game in the 4th QT with a  mercy clock going and throwing deep passes down the field toward the end-zone on almost every freaking play.

I mean.. Why beat these Georgia kids by just 40+ points when 50+ looks so much better.

Wow! That’s low class 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Oh really? They’ve played MD recently? 

Listen he is not any team from Florida’s representative. Lol. Remember he was the guy jumping for joy when SFA scored against Chaminade. So when he speaks about Florida teams even if appears in a positive light, just know he does not have their best intentions in mind.

And before he tries to say he gave Central the MNC last year just know that he really didn’t. He placed rules that dictated teams moving up based on teams above them losing. So all the teams above MC lost at least once so he had to give it to them. Lol

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Oh ya brother..  4th QT with a  mercy clock running the entire 2nd half.   

Mater Dei still have the 1st Team offense in the game and throwing 30+ yard passes down the field every other play in the freaking 4th QT.    With the 1st Team kids!!   Already up by 40+ points!!

Ya ya ya. it's all about the kids BS.    Ya, let's teach our kids that you should be a complete POS and just beat down people/team when there is a Mercy Clock going and keep your "Recruited up All-Star athletic scholarship kids" in the game and BEAT THEM DOWN.

Great Character there MATER DEI.

That's why I hate POS programs like them!!

Yeah, that’s pretty bad. No respect for that. Samples pulled many of his kids in the third 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Listen he is not any team from Florida’s representative. Lol. Remember he was the guy jumping for joy when SFA scored against Chaminade. So when he speaks about Florida teams even if appears in a positive light, just know he does not have their best intentions in mind.

And before he tries to say he gave Central the MNC last year just know that he really didn’t. He placed rules that dictated teams moving up based on teams above them losing. So all the teams above MC lost at least once so he had to give it to them. Lol

I understand, I’m really just pointing to him and his line of thinking. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah, that’s pretty bad. No respect for that. Samples pulled many of his kids in the third 

It’s especially grimy given the fact that this team was willing to travel across country to fill their schedule. And they are one of the few teams that don’t need style points to win a title.