SJR 49 at Cass Tech MI 14 Final

10 hours ago, BNU04 said:

We'll get the answer Saturday as they face 2x state runner up Don Bosco Prep. Joe's will either prove to be a pretender, or a contender!

My guess is that Joes will do well.  I’ve been joking about Erasmus   

Bosco’s D is better.  Not great.  Better.  

Jordan is no Darius, no AQM, no Strizak, no Bryan Murphy, no Trateau.  

that LB is good.  LL is good.  The younger guys got better.  Ramos.  So, the D had to get better as they got a year under their belts   

the O is not nearly as solid as last year’s.  But Bush is good.  The backup is nice.  The QB is learning the playbook but you can see why Bosco took him so late.  The OL is so young, but they will be very very good—just not next week.  Mays is good.  That Frosh looks like an eventual P5 recruit.  

very impressed for such a young team given that Bosco doesn’t get the top recruits 

4 hours ago, Testadura said:

My guess is that Joes will do well.  I’ve been joking about Erasmus   

Bosco’s D is better.  Not great.  Better.  

Jordan is no Darius, no AQM, no Strizak, no Bryan Murphy, no Trateau.  

that LB is good.  LL is good.  The younger guys got better.  Ramos.  So, the D had to get better as they got a year under their belts   

the O is not nearly as solid as last year’s.  But Bush is good.  The backup is nice.  The QB is learning the playbook but you can see why Bosco took him so late.  The OL is so young, but they will be very very good—just not next week.  Mays is good.  That Frosh looks like an eventual P5 recruit.  

very impressed for such a young team given that Bosco doesn’t get the top recruits 

Yes Sabella gets the most out of his guys. They're a top 100-150 team for a reason. Joe's will make them earn it though. Thus far Sabella/Bosco owns Tony Karcich field.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BNU04 said:

Yes Sabella gets the most out of his guys. They're a top 100-150 team for a reason. Joe's will make them earn it though. Thus far Sabella/Bosco owns Tony Karcich field.

You nailed it.  But I think Bosco teams the last 4 yrs were better than this one.  Willis is a true 4*.  That will give them problems.