Erasmus Hall 6 NY at DBP 31 Final

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How many HSFB teams on Earth (and outside of Cali) can claim that they won two MNCs since 2009? 

DBP is a nice regional team.  I'm sure that theirfollowers would be able to find the Erasmus game thread within the NJ thread, or you can start a thread for "No longer relevant ex powerhouse teams".

Per management - game threads are only allowed for National Top 25 teams.  This year.  In 2023 Top 25.

Thank you in advance for your future cooperation.

1 minute ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

DBP is a nice regional team.  I'm sure that theirfollowers would be able to find the Erasmus game thread within the NJ thread, or you can start a thread for "No longer relevant ex powerhouse teams".

Per management - game threads are only allowed for National Top 25 teams.  This year.  In 2023 Top 25.

Thank you in advance for your future cooperation.

??? But I'm Management.

1 hour ago, MickeyBern said:

I did not watch 1 down of that game last night and for how ever good Bosco played you know damn well Erasmus had no right on that field. 

Thank goodness for that. We need more Erasmuses.  

but Bosco didn’t own them   It couldn’t do as it pleased   The stats won’t blow you over     all of which to say, Bosco isn’t bad but a real strong team would have running-clocked them  

57 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Last season EH lost to #28 SJP 14-7, who played #19 STA extremely close in the Broward event. 

right..we see this all the time. Teams have good/great seasons and lose key personnel and schedule up the next season and run into tremendous difficulty. Smyrna & Hoban come to mind for BC. E. Hall just scheduled too much for this years team, it happens. Hard to know how good you are until you play the game. 

3 minutes ago, MickeyBern said:

right..we see this all the time. Teams have good/great seasons and lose key personnel and schedule up the next season and run into tremendous difficulty. Smyrna & Hoban come to mind for BC. E. Hall just scheduled too much for this years team, it happens. Hard to know how good you are until you play the game. 

With the exception of Middletown, please do not ever discuss ANY team from the state of DE on this national board. Thanks.