NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings- Week of 8/28/23

7 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You said when you lost to SJB in ‘21 they won the natty - wrong! 

You said Texas hadn’t traveled to Fla in your lifetime-wrong! 

you said Texas hadn’t played any elites-wrong! 

since 2003, Fla is 24-30 vs Texas.  The history b/w the states is thin.

fla has never beaten a Texas school that went on to win a SC title. 

All petty facts that are easily mistaken. Grow up child. 

& I never said they didn’t schedule elites. I said they don’t do it often & when they do it gets ugly. 

& you constantly avoid the real point. My whole thing is SOUTH FLORIDA! IDGAF bout what goes on past palm beach county sir, You can’t address the fact Sfla runs texas but you gone nitpick schools like niceville. Find me the games where yall played against Dade & Broward & you will stop talking. 

MNW over SLC

BOOKER T over CEDAR HILL

STA over SKYLINE

CENTRAL over MADISON

Those games have done so much damage to the Texas reputation they haven’t barked up the sfla tree since… its been over a decade. Lets address the facts instead of nitpicking shall we child. 

1 hour ago, Lowso305 said:

All petty facts that are easily mistaken. Grow up child. 

& I never said they didn’t schedule elites. I said they don’t do it often & when they do it gets ugly. 

& you constantly avoid the real point. My whole thing is SOUTH FLORIDA! IDGAF bout what goes on past palm beach county sir, You can’t address the fact Sfla runs texas but you gone nitpick schools like niceville. Find me the games where yall played against Dade & Broward & you will stop talking. 

MNW over SLC

BOOKER T over CEDAR HILL

STA over SKYLINE

CENTRAL over MADISON

Those games have done so much damage to the Texas reputation they haven’t barked up the sfla tree since… its been over a decade. Lets address the facts instead of nitpicking shall we child. 

Is chaminade Madonna, cypress bay  and Miramar not sfla? You conveniently left them off your list. 

You chest thumping over Madison?  Lol

all of those teams were ranked way higher than the Texas ones, except SLC. 

those wins, except SLC, were comparable to Duncanville scheduling and beating jones.  

go look and see the Fla teams record that season in Fla compared to the Texas teams. I guarantee you’ll dodge that like you have with my other points 

And to help you with geography, SLC, cedar hill, skyline and Madison are not “ALL of Texas” they’re specifically DFW area teams   

Edited by Horsefly

On 9/5/2023 at 3:28 PM, Horsefly said:

Is chaminade Madonna, cypress bay  and Miramar not sfla? You conveniently left them off your list. 

You chest thumping over Madison?  Lol

all of those teams were ranked way higher than the Texas ones, except SLC. 

those wins, except SLC, were comparable to Duncanville scheduling and beating jones.  

go look and see the Fla teams record that season in Fla compared to the Texas teams. I guarantee you’ll dodge that like you have with my other points 

And to help you with geography, SLC, cedar hill, skyline and Madison are not “ALL of Texas” they’re specifically DFW area teams   

05 Chaminade? lets get serious. & if you were reading to comprehend you can clear as day see I mentioned miramar losing in the jamboree by a point. I have no idea where cypress bay is so i cannot speak on that. 

Point is we came to yall! every time, & thats the point that GSB has been making also but you cowboys can’t handle facts. We smashed yall in texas & yall wont return the favor. You cant deny that. You won’t go to georgia, hell you wont even go to louisiana & they suck. Texas football should just stop talking football. Yall are a joke!

& I guess we something in common dodging points huh

05 Chaminade? lets get serious. & if you were reading to comprehend you can clear as day see I mentioned miramar losing in the jamboree by a point. I have no idea where cypress bay is so i cannot speak on that. 

Point is we came to yall! every time, & thats the point that GSB has been making also but you cowboys can’t handle facts. We smashed yall in texas & yall wont return the favor. You cant deny that. You won’t go to georgia, hell you wont even go to louisiana & they suck. Texas football should just stop talking football. Yall are a joke!

Horsefly think today's C-M is the same team as 18 years ago!! LOL

TX fans still living in the past with Permian, Allen, SLC, freaking Abilene....so delusional. There's no avoiding those recent blowout scores of those games with IMG, MD, SJB and SFA. Teams like MC, STA, C-M and AHP would make dogmeat out of them too! 

TX can't keep-up with today's modern-era of HSFB. The sport is going right over their collective heads. 

Find me the games where yall played against Dade & Broward & you will stop talking. 

MNW over SLC

BOOKER T over CEDAR HILL

STA over SKYLINE

CENTRAL over MADISON

I simply answered your question.but the clown you are you mention beating Madison as if that’s an achievement.  They finished in Texas ranked #143

Once again I have to teach you about your own state. Cypress bay is in Weston Fla. broward county. They lost to Katy 31-7 in 2008.  They finished the year ranked #18 in Fla. 

c-m lost to a 4-6 team, but finished #7 in Fla and as state champs. 

I always come with facts, correcting you along the way with your stupidity while you bring nothing but emotion. 

Once again you’re a clown show. 

Edited by Horsefly

40 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Find me the games where yall played against Dade & Broward & you will stop talking. 

MNW over SLC

BOOKER T over CEDAR HILL

STA over SKYLINE

CENTRAL over MADISON

I simply answered your question.but the clown you are you mention beating Madison as if that’s an achievement.  They finished in Texas ranked #143

Once again I have to teach you about your own state. Cypress bay is in Weston Fla. broward county. They lost to Katy 31-7 in 2008.  They finished the year ranked #18 in Fla. 

c-m lost to a 4-6 team, but finished #7 in Fla and as state champs. 

I always come with facts, correcting you along the way with your stupidity while you bring nothing but emotion. 

Once again you’re a clown show. 

The fact that you have to go back 15 years to make a point proves what we already know. TX is falling way behind the times in this modern-era of HSFB! 

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Not really; The nation has taken 15 years to catch up to Texas; and only able to do so with private schools.

The public schools against Texas don’t do much. 

clueless, talking bout a clown show thats all yall do on friday nights is put on a damn clown show. its 2023, how you on a national board braggin bout a W from 15 years ago. why the cowboys cant travel?

9 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

One day maybe you oos guys will listen to me when I say this:

Texas. Does. Not. Care. About. The. National. Football. Scene. 

Texas teams play and fight to win state championships. It’s one of the toughest to achieve on account of how many other schools you may run into week after week who are ACTUALLY capable of beating you.

We want to play a state championship against the best the state has to offer here: 

AT&T stadium for this:

If you want to travel all over the nation trying to prove your state’s identity; that is fine. Texas has already established itself and that didn’t involve building schools with significantly more talented rosters than the rest of the state and country.

As we have said multiple times before; any time a Texas team loses to an out of state opponent, A team from Texas beats them worse or just as bad. That includes the “Elite Power Privates and the elite power publics. 

Mater Dei, St. John Bosco, IMG Academy, Bishop Gorman and St. Frances took the easy path to the top of the mountain. That is why a lot of California coaches don’t respect them now. The same goes for Bishop Gorman, IMG, and St Frances in their respective states.

Then. Don't. Complain. When. Your. Teams. Aren't. Ranked. High. In. The. National. Polls. 

15 minutes ago, pied said:

A quick comparison of your poll and the ESPN one is interesting.

1. Mater Dei.                   -  Mater Dei
  2. Bishop Gorman          - IMG
  3. SJB                              - SJB
  4. IMG                              - Bishop Gorman
  5. Duncanville                  - Miami Central
  6. Miami Central               - Madonna-Chaminade
  7. Madonna-Chaminade.  - SJP
  8. AHP                               - AHP
  9. Buford                            -  STA
  10. STA                                - Buford
  11. SJP                                 - Colquitt County
  12. North Shore                   - Centennial
  13. St Edward                       - Duncanville
  14. DeSoto                            - St Edward
  15. Walton                             - Bergen Catholic
  16. Columbus                       - North Shore
  17. Colquitt County              - DeSoto

There are nine other national polls. Compare mine to HSFA. Fanatics will always gravitate to the polls that help support their desired narratives.