NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings- Week of 8/28/23

Just now, Horsefly said:

SJC is ranked #364 by calpreps. Do you look at any of this stuff before posting? But yet you think AHP is top 10. 

You and I both know that there are NOT 363 teams better than SJC! And CP currently has MC at #18! CP is just a site used for analytical reference. We all know it's ranking can't be trusted at this point in the season. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You and I both know that there are NOT 363 teams better than SJC! And CP currently has MC at #18! CP is just a site used for analytical reference. We all know it's ranking can't be trusted at this point in the season. 

But you use their rankings and sos all the time to mock n try to mame a point. Now you say it’s not credible 

SoS  is supposedly important to you but yet AHP is very low, and they’re solidly in your top 10.   

Just now, Horsefly said:

But you use their rankings and sos all the time to mock n try to mame a point. Now you say it’s not credible 

SoS  is supposedly important to you but yet AHP is very low, and they’re solidly in your top 10.   

Last season IMG won a Natty with an average SOS. However, they went undefeated and beat IMG at IMG. SOS is a top criteria. It's not everything. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Last season IMG won a Natty with an average SOS. However, they went undefeated and beat IMG at IMG. SOS is a top criteria. It's not everything. 

AHP has no top 25 OOS game this season.  Why aren’t they critized like DV?

when are they gonna step up and play MD or SJB? 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah impressive wins over #272 and # 364.  But yet you mock DV for scheduling a team #250.  

what’s the difference in both programs OOS scheduling this year where one is applauded and the other mocked?

7 American Heritage (Plantation, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 2M District 12 2M 2-0 0-0 0-0 55.4 35.6 2-2
WINS: #272 Trinity Christian Academy (Jacksonville, FL) (28-6), #364 St. John's (Washington, DC) (45-20), LOSSES: none

DV is being mocked for choosing to play Rockledge over MC. Has nothing to do with the numbers above. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes! Want me to post the emails and embarrass Samples even more? He chose RL over MC and paid more for that oppty!!

When are the mighty rockets going to make that oppty with mater dei?  Yeah that’s what I thought. Funny how the Fla powers (non IMG) are avoiding that school, I wonder why?

but we’ll never hear a peep from you on it.  

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

When are the mighty rockets going to make that oppty with mater dei?  Yeah that’s what I thought. Funny how the Fla powers (non IMG) are avoiding that school, I wonder why?

but we’ll never hear a peep from you on it.  

MC chose to play at BG rather than host MD at Traz. They chose the tougher choice unlike DV!

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes! Want me to post the emails and embarrass Samples even more? He chose RL over MC and paid more for that oppty!!

I guess Samples doesn't want to play teams that can beat him from OOS anymore. 

I'll give him credit,  cause at least he's scheduled teams others won't before. 

Duncanville- Central would've been nice to see this year. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Traz is a very tough place for any visiting (or OOS) team to play. here's no tougher home field IMO. 

There's a reason BG wanted nothing to do with MD this year.  BG lost their best players to graduation, and MD just got a year older with the guys that beat them at their home last year. 

5 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

There's a reason BG wanted nothing to do with MD this year.  BG lost their best players to graduation, and MD just got a year older with the guys that beat them at their home last year. 

False, BG Returned everything that mattered which is why they started the year at #2 in almost every poll. 

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

MC can play MD and SJB though. They got blown out by SJB and refuse to play MD.  Done 

I see your argument but why is every reply a diversion from the fact texas powers dont play anyone. Lets acknowledge before we start to jump on the next teams strap. Cause MC has been playin OOS comp, no pushovers ever. I cant say the same for DV or any texas power. Lets acknowledge that DV ducked smoke against Central. 

• Like 1