Valdosta 17 at Massillon 28 Final

Propsts 2020 team was infinitely better than what the “community” hire has cobbled together. Bigger, faster, more disciplined, and deeper at nearly every position. And in my opinion, would have beaten this Massillon squad by a comfortable margin. Massillon is a good team. But not invincible.  The people running the show in Valdosta are dumb as a brick. Were that not the case, at minimum a few of Lowndes guys would have transferred in. Valdosta would be the among best in Georgia by now had the Baptist hypocrites not cut his throat. I am disappointed Valdosta lost, though after the way they crapped on Propst and Rodamaker or whatever, they are being served what they deserve. 

Edited by JCGIII

6 hours ago, JCGIII said:

Propsts 2020 team was infinitely better than what the “community” hire has cobbled together. Bigger, faster, more disciplined, and deeper at nearly every position. And in my opinion, would have beaten this Massillon squad by a comfortable margin. Massillon is a good team. But not invincible.  The people running the show in Valdosta are dumb as a brick. Were that not the case, at minimum a few of Lowndes guys would have transferred in. Valdosta would be the among best in Georgia by now had the Baptist hypocrites not cut his throat. I am disappointed Valdosta lost, though after the way they crapped on Propst and Rodamaker or whatever, they are being served what they deserve. 

100%