HSFA Preseason Top 100 Public Rankings

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Is IMG an OOS team? 

oh I’m no not bragging on jones, I didn’t think they were that good.  Surprised they beat edgewater…but they did 

You’re not as great as you think you are.  Hell I think GA will pass you up if they haven’t already. 

like I said, you guys step out of Fla and the wheels fall off many times.  Remember watching state champs MNW lose to chandler AZ 55-20!   C-M struggling to beat an unathletic Highlands AZ team 35-24.  That’s AZ, my man!  Lol

Yes IMG is considered an OOS team since so many detractors claim their roster is filled with OOS ballers 😉 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

One has nothing to do with the other. I booked both the Jones and Rockledge games for DV after the fact! 

Dude I’m done with you.  You’ve deleted an entire conversation going down the B Syc path when you were proven wrong about when they were scheduled. 

You can have your 5 posters and Fla circke jerk. Caio! 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Dude I’m done with you.  You’ve deleted an entire conversation going down the B Syc path when you were proven wrong about when they were scheduled. 

Come back when DV schedules another elite OOS opponent. Hopefully it's sooner than later. Don't hold your breath. #quittersgonnaquit

On 7/20/2023 at 6:14 PM, Horsefly said:

Dude I’m done with you.  

lol fam are you okay? its just a forum and its just highschool football. Why are you so worked up?  You gotta come to florida and chill wit the good fellas, that texas weather got you out of sorts horseraddish. 

btw dade county vs texas 3-0. we done lost these past couple years but one thing for certain we love it in texas. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lowso305 said:

lol fam are you okay? its just a forum and its just highschool football. Why are you so worked up?  You gotta come to florida and chill wit the good fellas, that texas weather got you out of sorts horseraddish. 

btw dade county vs texas 3-0. we done lost these past couple years but one thing for certain we love it in texas. 

Mind your business, this post wasn’t about nor for you.