HSFA Preseason Top 100 Public Rankings

1 hour ago, Lowso305 said:

makes sense. What I don’t get is how buford is magically just this great team. They literally got they asx sent home in the second round by a team I can’t even remember. A qb does not change that. 

It's purely because of the Raiola xfer. Plus, Jeff lives in the ATL suburbs 😉 The SFA game on 8/18 will tell us lots. 

18 hours ago, Lowso305 said:

LOLLLL how do they come up with this. No public school touchin cent right now. its not close

Oh it’s close. A few years ago we saw a central team get steam rolled by SFA to only follow up a few years later and get whipped by SJB (‘21).   Smh

Edited by Horsefly

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

??? DV recently lost to IMG and MD by a combined 69 points! 

Has central played MD? Their win over IMG last year should have an * they did it with IMG QB hurt 

central has recently lost to SFA and SJB by a combined 58pts.  MD demolished both those teams that year 

DV lost to IMG in a covid year when IMG came in with 4-5 games already under their belt.  Let’s see how IMG did against better Fla teams THAT year. (2020)

central 14 MNW 21

MNW 14 IMG 49 (was 35-7 at half) 

Central isn’t the head and shoulder above the rest juggernaut they think they are 

Edited by Horsefly

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Has central played MD? Their win over IMG last year should have an * they did it with IMG QB hurt 

central 13 SFA 49

cent

DV lost to IMG in a covid year when IMG came in with 4-5 games already under their belt.  Let’s see how IMG did against better Fla teams THAT year. (2020)

central 14 MNW 21

MNW 14 IMG 49 (was 35-7 at half) 

centeal isn’t the juggernaut they think they are 

Yet DV refuses to schedule MC. The Broward event recently offered DV an all expense paid trip to play MC next season in Miami. Crickets from Samples & Co so far. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yet DV refuses to schedule MC. The Broward event recently offered DV an all expense paid trip to play MC next season in Miami. Crickets from Samples & Co so far. 

man it’s July ‘23 and you’re talking about ‘24 and DV not responding.   give it time.  (He probably wants to wait until realignment is announced for ‘24-25) Lol

Edited by Horsefly

@GardenStateBaller  based on 2 common opponents last year, there’s nothing that leads me to think central was superior to C-M. They both beat heritage and MNW by similar margins. Would have been an excellent game  

C-M got demolished by bishop gorman in the geico. It was 35-0 going into the 4th. BG only had 1 loss last year…MD

but we’re to believe central was on that level or is some super juggernaut? Comical man. 

They aren’t head and shoulders above the other better publics. It would be a good game with them and a few others 

Edited by Horsefly

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

@GardenStateBaller  based on 2 common opponents last year, there’s nothing that leads me to think central was superior to C-M. They both beat heritage and MNW by similar margins. Would have been an excellent game  

C-M got demolished by bishop gorman in the geico. It was 35-0 going into the 4th. BG only had 1 loss last year…MD

but we’re to believe central was on that level or is some super juggernaut? Comical man. 

They aren’t head and shoulders above the other better publics. It would be a good game with them and a few others 

dude you are delusionally trying to put together any reason a dv maybe on the same track as central when simply put. they are not. 

Img last year their qb actually started, he got hurt in game & its img. Who cares? nobody gave central that excuse at sjb when the starting qb went down & the next game they played bishop gorman to the last play only losing because the field goal hit the post(Did this with backup qb btw)  

Central had american heritage 31-10 at half til they let off the gas. 

Also to your logic if central beats img last year & img beat sfa that would mean what? Central is on that level correct? If there was a public that was better I wouldn’t hesitate to admit it but one things for sure if there is one better it dam sure aint in texas  

Let me see duncanville big time games since 09 & ill show centrals. Point is horsefly is that top to bottom central is the best public in america as of today. 9 rings since 2010. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

No public team on Earth has ever beaten IMG at IMG. And remember IMG beat SFA handily last season. 

13 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

dude you are delusionally trying to put together any reason a dv maybe on the same track as central when simply put. they are not. 

Img last year their qb actually started, he got hurt in game & its img. Who cares? nobody gave central that excuse at sjb when the starting qb went down & the next game they played bishop gorman to the last play only losing because the field goal hit the post(Did this with backup qb btw)  

Also to your logic if central beats img last year & img beat sfa that would mean what? Central is on that level correct? If there was a public that was better I wouldn’t hesitate to admit it but one things for sure if there is one better it dam sure aint in texas  

Let me see duncanville big time games since 09 & ill show centrals. Point is horsefly is that top to bottom central is the best public in america as of today. 9 rings since 2010. 

This season DV chose to host Rockledge for more $ instead of hosting MC for less $. Nuff said. 

Team Date  Stipend  Stream $    
Central FL 1-Sep  $10,000  $5,000
Rockledge FL 1-Sep  $12,500  $4,000

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

you’re babbling BS.  You have nothing to say about central, and I watched it , get their asses kicked by 49-13 by SFA or losing to SJC. You wanna know who didn’t lose to SJC? I’ll let you guess.  

Central was leading heritage 31-13 at half. And it was competitive from that point forward. If they let their foot off the pedal in the first half then the staff is not very bright! 

Son you just started watching and following OOS and are terrible with the selective memory.  

central is not all that, get off the high horse because you were awarded some fake, grossly biased MNC.  Lol

CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings
PROJECT A MATCHUP
neutral field
[2022] Duncanville (TX) 31 (81%), [2022] Central (Miami, FL) 17 (19%)

Edited by Horsefly

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

you’re babbling bullshit.  You have nothing to say about central, and I watched it , get their asses kicked by 49-13 by SFA or losing to SJC. You wanna know who didn’t lose to SJC? I’ll let you guess.  

Central was leading heritage 31-13 at half. And it was competitive from that point forward. Lol

Son you just started watching and following OOS and are terrible with the selective memory.  

central is not all that, get off the high horse because you were awarded some fake, grossly biased MNC.  Lol

DV will always be judged accordingly by its blow-out losses to IMG and MD. And now they won't schedule any more OOS power privates LOL When the going gets tough, they quit! 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DV will always be judged accordingly by its blow-out losses to IMG and MD. And now they won't schedule any more OOS power privates LOL When the going gets tough, they quit! 

It was as recent as 2021 since MD and you’re babbling about what they won’t do in scheduling.  Lol

And I’m always going to judge central by their blow out losses.  You always overhype Fla teams and then are quiet when they get humiliated OOS like c-m did last year. (You doubled down and have them ranked #7 smh)  Not a word from you and others.  But that’s why I’m here to remind those blinded by homerism. 

Edited by Horsefly

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

you’re babbling BS.  You have nothing to say about central, and I watched it , get their asses kicked by 49-13 by SFA or losing to SJC. You wanna know who didn’t lose to SJC? I’ll let you guess.  

Central was leading heritage 31-13 at half. And it was competitive from that point forward. If they let their foot off the pedal in the first half then the staff is not very bright! 

CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings
PROJECT A MATCHUP
neutral field
[2022] Duncanville (TX) 31 (81%), [2022] Central (Miami, FL) 17 (19%)

lol sir you are mad. you really used a matchup predictor. the last time I used one of those I was trying to predict who would win against booker t & allen 2012. Im only 24… So you can see how this makes you look. A child. 

Furthermore, since you want me to address the losses I will. Sfa fielded their best team ever in history, they will never be that good again. & Central in 2019 was coming off rebuild with an sophomore heavy team. SJC literally was played in a monsoon in which central TRAVELLED. (I had to emphasize that cause yall dont know what it mean). regardless tho they lost in 5ots to a juggled pass. Im sure you watched it  

Its so funny how you’re living in the past like its not 2023, what has DV done but duck smoke and not travel? Aint no high horse. accept the fact texas ball is washed up & they dont player or beat no one special since I can remember. 

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And I’m always going to judge central by their blow out losses.  You always overhype Fla teams and then are quiet when they get humiliated OOS like c-m did last year.  Not a word from you and others.  But that’s why I’m here to remind those blinded by homerism. 

I just did some research also

Duncanville student pop: 4500 as of 2022

Miami central student pop: 1500 as of 2022

yet your beloved coach chose rockledge over an honest matchup. Like last year deciding to play jones. You guys are a joke. How do you judge a section where you never won. Miami dade is undefeated in texas HorseRoach

39 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

yet your beloved coach chose rockledge over an honest matchup. Like last year deciding to play jones. You guys are a joke. How do you judge a section where you never won. Miami dade is undefeated in texas HorseRoach

MC since 2018 playing top OOS private teams(since that seems to be the barometer):  

0-1 v SJC

0-1 v SFA

0-1 v BG

0-1 v SJB

0-4 in that span.  MC keeps scheduling these OOS games to only lose more often than not.  Lol

but you bumping gums about how mighty and great you all are.  What a clown🤡

Do you know who those Texas teams were that dade played n beat? One of them was central several years ago playing a shitty Madison team. 

like I said, you’re a newbie. You don’t know much 

jones finished #8 in Fla according to calpreps.  Lol

you guys are a good program, but you’re not other worldly.  That’s been proven !  Bring it down a notch,  and just enjoy the season like the rest!

Edited by Horsefly

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

MC since 2018 playing top OOS private teams(since that seems to be the barometer):  

0-1 v SJC

0-1 v SFA

0-1 v BG

0-1 v SJB

0-4 in that span.  MC keeps scheduling these OOS games to only lose more often than not.  Lol

but you bumping gums about how mighty and great you all are.  What a clown🤡

Do you know who those Texas teams were that dade played n beat? One of them was central several years ago playing a shitty Madison team. 

like I said, you’re a newbie. You don’t know much 

jones finished #8 in Fla according to calpreps.  Lol

you guys are a good program, but you’re not other worldly.  That’s been proven !  Bring it down a notch,  and just enjoy the season like the rest!

1-1 vs img tho. You can’t say that. & cedar hill & slc is also part of that list of teams. texas dont bark up that south florida tree cause they know. 

I never claim they were otherworldly. their just isnt a better public in america & thats fact. all those schools you named are prep school all star teams, some even with 5th year seniors(we know). 

stop being childish & be realistic. Jones got stamped by northwestern & homestead in the semi finals. thats why big name houston schools cant play out here. nor dallas. Accept that texas has ducked all competition 

17 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

1-1 vs img tho. You can’t say that. & cedar hill & slc is also part of that list of teams. texas dont bark up that south florida tree cause they know. 

I never claim they were otherworldly. their just isnt a better public in america & thats fact. all those schools you named are prep school all star teams, some even with 5th year seniors(we know). 

stop being childish & be realistic. Jones got stamped by northwestern & homestead in the semi finals. thats why big name houston schools cant play out here. nor dallas. Accept that texas has ducked all competition 

Is IMG an OOS team? 

oh I’m no not bragging on jones, I didn’t think they were that good.  Surprised they beat edgewater…but they did 

You’re not as great as you think you are.  Hell I think GA will pass you up if they haven’t already. 

like I said, you guys step out of Fla and the wheels fall off many times.  Remember watching state champs MNW lose to chandler AZ 55-20!   C-M struggling to beat an unathletic Highlands AZ team 35-24.  That’s AZ, my man!  Lol

Edited by Horsefly

2 hours ago, Lowso305 said:

DV OOS schedule since getting blown out by IMG and MD:

2022: #74 Jones FL (#8 in FL)

2023: #399 Rockledge FL (#41 in FL)

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DV OOS schedule since getting blown out by IMG and MD:

2022: #74 Jones FL (#8 in FL)

2023: #399 Rockledge FL (#41 in FL)

What’s a higher probability is he’s not focused nor dealing much with you since you hooked him up with that fake program bishop sycamore.  That actually is the last OOS private school he’s scheduled.  But I’m sure you didn’t consider that. 

im sure he’s content winning another title. 

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What’s a higher probability is he’s not focused nor dealing much with you since you hooked him up with that fake program bishop sycamore.  That actually is the last OOS private school he’s scheduled.  But I’m sure you didn’t consider that. 

im sure he’s content winning another title. 

One has nothing to do with the other. I booked both the Jones and Rockledge games for DV after the fact!