Et tu HSFBA

Just booked my roundtrip flight to Miami. On Wednesday morning at the school MC will officially be crowned our National Champions. The entire student body including the band will be present for the exciting festivities. The MC administration will be awarded this awesome trophy, as well as a check for $5,000. In the scheme of things they are all that matters!! #playthebest #anyoneanywhere #nocowardsallowed 

#1.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Max preps - "The sky is blue"

USAT - "The sky is blue".

Calpreps - "The sky is blue"

Massey - "The Sky is Blue"

Blue star media - "The sky is blue".

Comp poll Unanimous - "The Sky is blue"

GSB -"The sky is red".  Dare to be, ignorant, stupid, different

Does SBlive put up a final rankings Last one was at wk 10 end of regular season.

10 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Max preps - "The sky is blue"

USAT - "The sky is blue".

Calpreps - "The sky is blue"

Massey - "The Sky is Blue"

Blue star media - "The sky is blue".

Comp poll Unanimous - "The Sky is blue"

GSB -"The sky is red".  Dare to be, ignorant, stupid, different

Well you are talking about a guy who was vehemently pumping up the embarrassment that was Bishop Sycamore 😂 so there’s a history here

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Many of our clients are all-black teams from underserved communities. Do you have a problem with that? 

Don’t play stupid (or maybe you’re not playing) you know exactly what I’m talking about.How embarrassing for you that you have no actual answer so you wallow in the lowest common denominator of playing the race card.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 1Since71 said:

Don’t play stupid (or maybe you’re not playing) you know exactly what I’m talking about.How embarrassing for you that you have no actual answer so you wallow in the lowest common denominator of playing the race card.

Lives were ruined by the racist doxers like you. Death threats were made to many involved, including innocent family members. And in the end everybody got everything wrong. The Cancel Culture fools like you whiffed big-time. I’m extremely confident that you’ll get yours in the end. 

7 minutes ago, PCGridiron said:

#NotPlaying😵

Can’t spell Stale without Castle. Lakeland is the most overrated team in America. Once again, they went undefeated yet achieved nothing relevant in the national scheme of things. Atticus and I don’t agree on much, but we’re both spot on here! Go back to the local boards where you belong. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Lives were ruined by the racist doxers like you. Death threats were made to many involved, including innocent family members. And in the end everybody got everything wrong. The Cancel Culture fools like you whiffed big-time. I’m extremely confident that you’ll get yours in the end. 

😂 don’t blame anyone but yourself for what happened to you for your incompetence.For the record I had nothing to do with what you caused or doxing you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1Since71 said:

😂 don’t blame anyone but yourself for what happened to you for your incompetence.For the record I had nothing to do with what you caused or doxing you.

It was one of the most important and fulfilling experiences of my life. More proof that you have no idea what actually transpired. And if you bring up politics again on this site you're gone. You've been warned. 

1 hour ago, PCGridiron said:

GSB before and after the Lakeland/Venice game.....And then unfollowed me on twitter when that prayer failed.

You can't make that up🤣😂😅

Pray.jpg

Cry.jpg

Neither team is appealing to me for the obvious reasons. LL is nationally-irrelevant and Venice cheats. And you're just as bad a "homer" as our friend from Columbia. Sickening and annoying. Hence, the axe. Plus, I'm an FSU grad. Truly despise over-the-top Gator fans.