Question for the team enthusiasts

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

What are some of the shortest coaching tenures in program history for some of the programs discussed on this board?

I'm curious to see what the shortest ones were for powerhouse programs 

Lowndes is not a powerhouse. They haven’t won state in 15 years and they schedule horrible out of region teams to inflate the record. In a 2 year stretch they played 4 FL teams who combined to be 1-38. Bayside and International School of Broward.

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lowndes is not a powerhouse. They haven’t won state in 15 years and they schedule horrible out of region teams to inflate the record. In a 2 year stretch they played 4 FL teams who combined to be 1-38. Bayside and International School of Broward.

On a state level I would say they are 

Maybe not national level but the point was more about teams discussed on here and the shortest coaching reigns of said teams (I'll mention Columbia shortest coaching reign after I see a few others)

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The team wasn’t a power but the coach was. Kenny Sanchez last just 2 games at Menendez High in FL before being fired. Before that he won 6 state titles as a defensive coordinator and another 4 state titles as a head coach for Bishop Gorman NV 

That was insane, apparently he had a massive argument with the AD after the game and they each shoved each other

He's an administrator over at Sarasota now I believe

• Haha 1