MD vs SJB at SoFi Stadium

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If the winner of this isn’t the consensus number 1 team in the country, then the ranking service is garbage in, garbage out. There is no way possible to justify the winner not being number 1

Especially when SFA almost lost to ESL who turned out to be grossly overrated. 

Watch the SFA/Venice game this Thursday night on ESPN. 

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Watch the SFA/Venice game this Thursday night on ESPN. 

So you threw Venice to the wolves. They have underwhelmed all year and are nothing like last year. They are sliding down the rankings and most likely won’t be top 25 just in Florida after the game. 

So what is a 40-50 point blowout against an all white team not in the state top 25 gonna tell me?

Edited by Nolebull813

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So you threw Venice to the wolves. They have underwhelmed all year and are nothing like last year. They are sliding down the rankings and most likely won’t be top 25 just in Florida after the game. 

So what is a 40-50 point blowout against an all white team not in the state top 25 gonna tell me?

Peacock asked for it. Go bitch at him! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I knew JN wouldn't be happy with this decision. 

No surprise. He is a hypocrite because he would have NEVER given up home turf if it was Bosco’s home game this year. He realizes that this season is the season that he has to beat MD.

Edited by Bodysurf
  • Haha 1

Typical how everybody is criticizing MD for not wanting to give up a home game, yet you could hear crickets when Bosco didn’t want to move last year’s game to a larger venue than their tiny stadium. MD is now the bad guy for doing the same thing as Bosco. This is why Negro’s comments were so hypocritical. 

• Like 2

This the problem with CA high school football. And we wonder why their are no fan in the stands. Hear is the way to market the games to have fans go to see great football. And that's B.S. the fans and students will not show up. They made to Las Vegas and to Texas. I'm a true fan I drive from Fontana Ca. to Los Angels, San Diego and Orange County for good games. The problem I have is getting tickets for games like MD and SJB they have links that parents , students and alumnus have access before true fans can get them. Here is an opportunity to match Texas in attendance. Also this is a once in a life time opportunity.  For me back in 1982 I had the opportunity to play the state championship game in the superdome in front of 40,000 fan. I still think about that night to this very day. It was my last time playing football. Think about it as a high school player, that is something that you can talk about the rest of your life. Just saying

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PDE769 said:

This the problem with CA high school football. And we wonder why their are no fan in the stands. Hear is the way to market the games to have fans go to see great football. And that's B.S. the fans and students will not show up. They made to Las Vegas and to Texas. I'm a true fan I drive from Fontana Ca. to Los Angels, San Diego and Orange County for good games. The problem I have is getting tickets for games like MD and SJB they have links that parents , students and alumnus have access before true fans can get them. Here is an opportunity to match Texas in attendance. Also this is a once in a life time opportunity.  For me back in 1982 I had the opportunity to play the state championship game in the superdome in front of 40,000 fan. I still think about that night to this very day. It was my last time playing football. Think about it as a high school player, that is something that you can talk about the rest of your life. Just saying

In a game this big it's all about competitive advantage for the home team. If I was Coach Rollo I would've made the same decision. 

In LA like the other major metropolitan cities HSFB is not a priority, nor is it a Top 20 thing to do on a Friday night. It'll be a great experience either way for those that attend. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Taking an Hour Plus Bus ride in Traffic to a “Home Game” is not a Home Game….

If SJB and Jason Negro cared so much about “Promoting The Gane” they would have moved last years game out of their Rinky Dink 5k seat stadium that no one but Bosco Fans could get tickets to….

Negro was just trying to give his team an advantage by stealing MD’s home game…. If He wants to give up his home game in their Crappy little 5k seat stadium next year that makes much more sense…. SJB is much closer to So Fi then MD…..

And that traffic is some of the worst in the world!! Sucks for me as I'll be staying in Beverly Hills, which was an easier trip. I'll enjoy the experience either way. The plan is to organize a Happy Hour for our loyal Cali posters somewhere near the Bowl. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PDE769 said:

It's rare that you cannot get in to the visitors' side at Eddie West.  Panish, to your point, is a different story.