WEEK 4 south Florida “TOP 10”

Another great week of games & a few interesting results. But once again feel free to drop your personal south Florida “top 10” below. 

going into week 4 though my south Florida top 10 would look like this. 

#1 Chaminade Madonna (3-0) - Yes I Know MIAMI central beat img @ img , but when you look at what what chaminade has done week after week so far against elite competition; Not only beating them but convincingly it’s hard NOT to have them @ #1 right now. 

#2 MIAMI Central (2-0) After the rockets came off their bye they faced a heavy underdog in ice Harris led BTW squad & for more then half the game BTW actually not only hung around but led, until the rockets got it together and pulled away at the end. 

#3 American heritage (4-0) I mean what is there left to say other then man oh man this week vs chaminade is gonna be insane, Dillard is on a bye week so I will most def be to this game. The patriots str8 up punked the glades central raiders 56-0, the patriots could very well be #1 in the state by season end. 

#4 ST THOMAS AQUINAS (3-0) blew out a very solid cocoa team last week. 

they have another very good matchup Vs the (3-0) western wildcats on the road next week who snuck out with a 10-3 victory over coconut creek last Friday.

#5 MIAMI COLUMBUS (3-0) the explorers who were up under the radar coming into this season, have blown the doors off the hinges & have let the state of Florida know they are here. 

the explores faced a very good jesuit undefeated team at home & got it done (32- 15) Next week they face off against their rivals in palmetto which is always a great game. 

#6. Cardinal Gibbons (3-0) the chiefs handled business vs a very talented Gulliver prep team who has started the season (0-2) & is going in the wrong direction. 

next up the chiefs have a breather Vs a below Avg northeast team. 

#7. Homestead (3-0) Beat a Very Good Lakewood team on the Road. 

next week the broncos will have no resistance getting to (4-0) vs Southwest. 

#8 Dillard (2-1) After a tough Game last week @ chaminade the panthers bounced bag in a huge way & blasted the previous unbeaten miramar patriots at home. It was Miramar biggest home lost in the last few years & Dillards biggest margin  of victory vs Miramar in school history. 

next up panthers head into their BYE WEEK. 

#9. MIAMI NORTHWESTERN (2-1) it’s no doubt that the bulls are extremely talented but a 42-7 drubbing out on you street home that ultimately ended 42-14 warrants a cause for pause. Yes I hear one of their key players mari is still out & yes I know that they beat Jones who was also blowed out by ducanville ; But right now I believe the bulls are good but not great as OF YET!. Long season to go though. 

#10. MIAMI NORLAND (2-0) after seeing the Vikings in person in the KOC I put everyone on notice that the MIAMI Norland Vikings are gonna be a problem for teams this year & so far they’re proving just that , after beating the previously unbeaten south ridge Spartans (66-28!!!!!)

Next up the Vikings will travel to MIAMI pace , in what should be a great test for both teams. 

ON THE BUBBLE: Western (2-1), Avant grande (3-0), Coconut Creek (2-1), Miramar (1-1), Plantation (2-1), Blanche Ely (2-1), Booker T Washington (2-1)

16 minutes ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Another great week of games & a few interesting results. But once again feel free to drop your personal south Florida “top 10” below. 

going into week 4 though my south Florida top 10 would look like this. 

#1 Chaminade Madonna (3-0) - Yes I Know MIAMI central beat img @ img , but when you look at what what chaminade has done week after week so far against elite competition; Not only beating them but convincingly it’s hard NOT to have them @ #1 right now. 

#2 MIAMI Central (2-0) After the rockets came off their bye they faced a heavy underdog in ice Harris led BTW squad & for more then half the game BTW actually not only hung around but led, until the rockets got it together and pulled away at the end. 

#3 American heritage (4-0) I mean what is there left to say other then man oh man this week vs chaminade is gonna be insane, Dillard is on a bye week so I will most def be to this game. The patriots str8 up punked the glades central raiders 56-0, the patriots could very well be #1 in the state by season end. 

#4 ST THOMAS AQUINAS (3-0) blew out a very solid cocoa team last week. 

they have another very good matchup Vs the (3-0) western wildcats on the road next week who snuck out with a 10-3 victory over coconut creek last Friday.

#5 MIAMI COLUMBUS (3-0) the explorers who were up under the radar coming into this season, have blown the doors off the hinges & have let the state of Florida know they are here. 

the explores faced a very good jesuit undefeated team at home & got it done (32- 15) Next week they face off against their rivals in palmetto which is always a great game. 

#6. Cardinal Gibbons (3-0) the chiefs handled business vs a very talented Gulliver prep team who has started the season (0-2) & is going in the wrong direction. 

next up the chiefs have a breather Vs a below Avg northeast team. 

#7. Homestead (3-0) Beat a Very Good Lakewood team on the Road. 

next week the broncos will have no resistance getting to (4-0) vs Southwest. 

#8 Dillard (2-1) After a tough Game last week @ chaminade the panthers bounced bag in a huge way & blasted the previous unbeaten miramar patriots at home. It was Miramar biggest home lost in the last few years & Dillards biggest margin  of victory vs Miramar in school history. 

next up panthers head into their BYE WEEK. 

#9. MIAMI NORTHWESTERN (2-1) it’s no doubt that the bulls are extremely talented but a 42-7 drubbing out on you street home that ultimately ended 42-14 warrants a cause for pause. Yes I hear one of their key players mari is still out & yes I know that they beat Jones who was also blowed out by ducanville ; But right now I believe the bulls are good but not great as OF YET!. Long season to go though. 

#10. MIAMI NORLAND (2-0) after seeing the Vikings in person in the KOC I put everyone on notice that the MIAMI Norland Vikings are gonna be a problem for teams this year & so far they’re proving just that , after beating the previously unbeaten south ridge Spartans (66-28!!!!!)

Next up the Vikings will travel to MIAMI pace , in what should be a great test for both teams. 

ON THE BUBBLE: Western (2-1), Avant grande (3-0), Coconut Creek (2-1), Miramar (1-1), Plantation (2-1), Blanche Ely (2-1), Booker T Washington (2-1)

Honestly flipping 1/2 with Chaminade and Central isn't that big of a stretch

Either team has a case for #1 not just in SFL but all of Florida right now 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Idk if you don't include Palm Beach County or something but if you do include them you should include Palm Beach Central and keep an eye on pahokee

Both may be as good as half the teams in the bubble category

That’s crazy now that you mentioned it. Even tho west palm is considered apart of south Florida, they’re never included in any of the south Florida rankings that’s done down here. It’s always broward & MIAMI. & PBC have their own stand alone rankings. 

2 minutes ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

That’s crazy now that you mentioned it. Even tho west palm is considered apart of south Florida, they’re never included in any of the south Florida rankings that’s done down here. It’s always broward & MIAMI. & PBC have their own stand alone rankings. 

I always see SFL as Palm Beach, Broward and Dade county 

Though I do sometimes include everything Fort Meyers to key West on the west side of Florida as SFL though the 3 counties on the east coast carry the most attention in the polls in terms of SFL

Though I'm guessing yours was just Broward and Dade