792 Florida Sports Post Week 2 Rankings

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The experts already have them ranked #8-13 nationally. You're way too late to the show! 

Oh please any ranking putting a Madison County team in the top 25 in Florida without a single star rated player and playing a middle school schedule is hardly an expert 

7 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh please any ranking putting a Madison County team in the top 25 in Florida without a single star rated player and playing a middle school schedule is hardly an expert 

Madison County’s schedule is better than Columbia’s and Mad Co is put the screws to them. Columbia hired some average 1A coach that looks way out of his league. 

Crazy that Columbia is about to be 0-2 against 1A teams this year. And they were supposed to be contenders for the new area title? LMAO! I will never trust ColumboFan about Columbo ever again!!! 😂

Bro how is Columbia on the bubble???? They are buried!!!!! They don’t exist!!!! Their name should not be brought up the rest of the season unless they beat Mad Co and TC. Not one but both!!!!

If they go on a 7 game win streak and finish 7-2 you MAYBE can talk about them being in the top 25………OF NORTH FLORIDA!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bro how is Columbia on the bubble???? They are buried!!!!! They don’t exist!!!! Their name should not be brought up the rest of the season unless they beat Mad Co and TC. Not one but both!!!!

If they go on a 7 game win streak and finish 7-2 you MAYBE can talk about them being in the top 25………OF NORTH FLORIDA!!!!!!!!

Middleburg is "on the bubble" too, it's just so I can keep track of the team easier because I don't check every teams results every week so I leave most potentially ranked teams or teams who were previously ranked on the "on the bubble" list so I can make my job easier

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Madison County’s schedule is better than Columbia’s and Mad Co is put the screws to them. Columbia hired some average 1A coach that looks way out of his league. 

Crazy that Columbia is about to be 0-2 against 1A teams this year. And they were supposed to be contenders for the new area title? LMAO! I will never trust ColumboFan about Columbo ever again!!! 😂

Carrollwood Day is average and Godby is about as good as Orange Park this year 

Hell they probably as bad as Palm Beach Lakes considering Lincoln beat them by a similar margin

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Carrollwood Day is average and Godby is about as good as Orange Park this year 

Hell they probably as bad as Palm Beach Lakes considering Lincoln beat them by a similar margin

CDS would destroy Middleburg. That team is bad. Orange Park too. Columbia is in a district with the worst Clay County teams. 

What are the odds? 6 Clay County teams and Columbia is in a district with 3 of them. And they are by far with no dispute the 3 WORST Clay County teams. Lol. Lucky bastards 

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

CDS would destroy Middleburg. That team is bad. Orange Park too. Columbia is in a district with the worst Clay County teams. 

What are the odds? 6 Clay County teams and Columbia is in a district with 3 of them. And they are by far with no dispute the 3 WORST Clay County teams. Lol. Lucky bastards 

And who's to say Columbia doesn't also destroy Middleburg and Orange Park

Buchholz and Union are far better than both 

Also only 2 decent teams in Clay County are Fleming Island maybe Oakleaf

Clay is garbage too and you forgot keystone heights who got smashed by Gainesville Eastside 😂😂😂😂

Look at Eastside record the last 2 years and let me know how Keystone is better than Middleburg

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

And who's to say Columbia doesn't also destroy Middleburg and Orange Park

Buchholz and Union are far better than both 

Also only 2 decent teams in Clay County are Fleming Island maybe Oakleaf

Clay is garbage too and you forgot keystone heights who got smashed by Gainesville Eastside 😂😂😂😂

Look at Eastside record the last 2 years and let me know how Keystone is better than Middleburg

A lot of average to below average ball being played up there