Hey nolebull

@Nolebull813you say I shouldn't rank anymore yet the Riverside team you thought I ranked poorly has lost 40-0 to Bartram Trail and barely got by a Westside team who may not win 2 games this year 12-6 

And remind that Lowndes bitch that I stood on his teams sideline while they got their ass handed to them by AHP even with the refs trying everything in their power to keep Lowndes into the game 

Btw I also said Miami Central should be ranked over IMG so just like when I was the only one who had Jesuit ranked correctly last year I also predicted IMG losing to Central

I'll always be able to rank better than anyone and if "maybe" ranking a team a bit high based on expectations is the ONLY questionable decision in my rankings than I'm better than ANYONE in the country when it comes to Ranking the state of Florida

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nobody “lost” a preseason game. Cardinal Gibbons “lost” to Ely. Then they beat a national top 40 team when it counted. Columbia showed there is reason to worry after a close win against Suwannee. 

Suwannee is better than Westside

Westside literally only has one good player and nearly beat Riverside

What the hell you think Ed White or TCA is gonna do to them?

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nobody “lost” a preseason game. Cardinal Gibbons “lost” to Ely. Then they beat a national top 40 team when it counted. Columbia showed there is reason to worry after a close win against Suwannee. 

Ely won in a referee scrimmage

Most of those "scrimmages" are played on 50 yard fields and teams play like 5 or 6 half games

It's not even played on a full field