SFA ROAD TO NATTY

IMG performance last night is bad for SFA. I watched some of the stream of this game and IMG looked pathetic. I’ve never seen a collection of this amount of talent look so poor as a team. I give credit to MC for the great win, but it’s not like they looked all that great either. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

IMG performance last night is bad for SFA. I watched some of the stream of this game and IMG looked pathetic. I’ve never seen a collection of this amount of talent look so poor as a team. I give credit to MC for the great win, but it’s not like they looked all that great either. 

Img starting QB getting injured on the first play of the game  was a major factor

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Fact is SFA is not beating SJB or MD without kicking game.

its BS to have these guys #1 

550 college offers as a team as of today. No other team comes close. Plus, the toughest overall schedule in America per MP. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/dkL9jTm9uki2Pbeu_ryiOQ/high-school-football-top-10-toughest-schedules-for-2022-season.htm

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

550 college offers as a team as of today. No other team comes close. Plus, the toughest overall schedule in America per MP. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/dkL9jTm9uki2Pbeu_ryiOQ/high-school-football-top-10-toughest-schedules-for-2022-season.htm

Those schedules do not consider the playoffs. If Bosco or MD runs the table it wont be close regarding who has the toughest schedule. Plus IMG losing takes luster off of that game. 

• Like 1

Everybody hates SFA😂😂 the First thing out they mouth is we can’t  beat  Bosco or MD 

I can’t believe a Texas  guys is giving cali props 😂😂😂 when they kicked y’all ass twice😂😂 

we not ducking bosco or md in fact we have been try to play both for the last 3years md at least played us bosco outright scared they know they willl lose 

so hopefully next year at least one will play us cause we definitely ready  

also we would love to come back to Texas an beat y’all best team 😂😂

A texascali fan neva seen it 😂😂

@Texasball

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm sorry, but IMG has SEVEN 5-STARS in just the jr and sr classes!  SFA has ZERO!  Have you actually counted up IMG's offers?

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Plus, SFA will get a high profile opponent in the Geico Bowl event. 

Doesn't matter.  If MD runs the table, they will have beaten FOUR Top 10 (i.e. Top 10 in the two most recognized polls (USAT and Maxpreps), mind you) teams (Gorman, Cen10 and Bosco twice).  With IMG out of the Top 10, SFA won't have played even one.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

SFA’s only good win will be a close win over ESL…..

This is the same ESL team that had their Doors Blown off last year by SJB’s worst team in the last 10 years…. 

I would say though that if SJB and SFA were to run the table give it to SFA…. SJB should be punished for Ducking SFA and BG and playing such a weak schedule…. MD is the team with the big national win, not SJB…. 

What if Hamilton beats BG this weekend?

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

They won’t…. But if they did it would certainly devalue MD’s win over BG as far as rankings go….

But in the end, none of it matter’s because there is no National Championship playoff so no one really knows who the best team is anyway…. It’s all subjective…. 

It does matter to the team(s) that are crowned. Hence, why these polls are so closely scrutinized.