FINAL DILLARD 35 ROCK CREEK 0

Week one, & it’s gonna be a good 1. Our first out of state opponent since 2013. The eagles went (7-1) last year in their first year of varsity play & they have done some heavy recruiting over the summer. According to their players “Dillard is on the clock & they’re gonna run us out of our own stadium” …..LMAO LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

The panthers have a gruesome schedule this year with multiple national ranked opponents, so aye like our band is gonna say on Friday “WE READY, READY, WE READY.

Edited by DillardHighBoyz954

2 minutes ago, NickMalibu said:

Rock Creek has a handful and a half of future FBS players. They aren’t deep. That’s about all I know about them. I’m sure they’ll come out strong, but 4 quarters is a long time so we’ll see. Great test for both teams.  

Not sure if that helps. 

Appreciate the love. I see our depth and the south Florida heat wearing them out before half time. 

plus with their video that went viral of them screaming “fu** Dillard” the entire locker room got wind of it so I’m sure atp this point Dillard wants to hang 60 on this team lol.

Just now, Bmore410 said:

This should be a even matchup game could go either way 

Even ?? You think so ? And I’m not being funny when I ask that lol. 

iMO I think Dillard is light years above this team and should handle them relatively easy. Especially if we view ourselves on the same level as a STA, chaminade or MIAMI central. All teams we play this year. 

granted you’re suppose to respect every opponent but as former Dillard player & alum now avid fan. If Dillard struggles with this team I would be extremely surprised. 

2 hours ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Even ?? You think so ? And I’m not being funny when I ask that lol. 

iMO I think Dillard is light years above this team and should handle them relatively easy. Especially if we view ourselves on the same level as a STA, chaminade or MIAMI central. All teams we play this year. 

granted you’re suppose to respect every opponent but as former Dillard player & alum now avid fan. If Dillard struggles with this team I would be extremely surprised. 

Dillard will be the underdog in its games vs STA, CM and MC. Tough schedule. 

34 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Honestly, I can't see them winning more than one of those games if any. 

Oh wow you must not know about Dillard being that you’re from up north & only going by name lol.

but I respect your opinion. Respect is earned not given & Dillard is not a team you know about or have seen anything about nationally for your automatic respect. 

so with that said I’ll be here throughout the year with panther updates and football talk. Maybe by season end you will have a new found of knowledge and respect for them boyz off 27th ave. 

2 minutes ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Oh wow you must not know about Dillard being that you’re from up north & only going by name lol.

but I respect your opinion. Respect is earned not given & Dillard is not a team you know about or have seen anything about nationally for your automatic respect. 

so with that said I’ll be here throughout the year with panther updates and football talk. Maybe by season end you will have a new found of knowledge and respect for them boyz off 27th ave. 

I know all about them. Remember, I'm one of the Broward vs The USA event organizers. I tend to favor privates over publics 😉