Toughest Small School Schedule

Some say its Cedar Grove GA. Others say its Chamonade-Madonna FL. What say you? 

https://www.maxpreps.com/fl/hollywood/chaminade-madonna-lions/football/schedule/

I'd say CG only because eight of their 10 games are on the road. All of CMs tough games are at home. 

PS....PGL is both honored and proud to be a valued corporate partner of both of these fine programs!  

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Some say its Cedar Grove GA. Others say its Chamonade-Madonna. What say you? 

https://www.maxpreps.com/fl/hollywood/chaminade-madonna-lions/football/schedule/

I'd say CG only because eight of their 10 games are on the road. 

PS....PGL is both honored and proud to be a valued corporate partner of both of these fine programs!  

Chaminade, their schedule is deeper with better teams from a better state 

• Like 1

St John's (top 10 in nation)

Dillard #16 in FL

Miami Northwestern #11 in FL

AHP #15 in FL

@ Gulliver Prep #17 in FL

Treasure Coast #13 in FL

@ Venice #7 in FL

And all of these are consecutive games right out of the gate, I don't think anyone has a tougher 7 game stretch in the country 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cedar Grove is playing Edison FL. So for all their non region games they chose a FL to be the worst by far. Classic GA vs FL matchups 

Edison is the #46 ranked team in Florida

Not horrible just nothing close to what Chaminade plays 

Dillard plays the #45 ranked team in Florida for reference but also faces the #1,2 and 4 team

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How did they jump so high? Give me the lowdown on them

Edison has been a rising team under Luther Campbell and as a result he has been breathing new life into a program that had very little direction prior 

As Edison heads into the season they face a daunting task in a brutal 2M Region 4 but they should stack up well with the lower tier 2/high tier 3 teams from this region and secure a wild card birth 

When compared to teams ranked in the tier 5 statewide rankings (41-50 in the state) they stack up to be on par with these teams which led to their inclusion near the midway mark of this tier of rankings and they were ranked #46 as a result 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Edison has been a rising team under Luther Campbell and as a result he has been breathing new life into a program that had very little direction prior 

As Edison heads into the season they face a daunting task in a brutal 2M Region 4 but they should stack up well with the lower tier 2/high tier 3 teams from this region and secure a wild card birth 

When compared to teams ranked in the tier 5 statewide rankings (41-50 in the state) they stack up to be on par with these teams which led to their inclusion near the midway mark of this tier of rankings and they were ranked #46 as a result 

Any transfers that are as good as columbias transfers?

Edited by Nolebull813

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Any transfers that are as good as columbias transfers?

I haven't seen any that were recent but I also wasn't paying as close attention to transfers prior to spring so I could have missed a few 

But go ahead and do this whenever

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Go ahead and name 45 schools in SFL better than them, this should be fun

I'll even let you include Collier and Lee county as well as Monroe, Palm Beach, Broward and Dade

• 2 weeks later...