High School Football at NFL Draft

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You gotta subtract the IMG players who aren’t from here 

Even without IMG Florida is still the top talent state 

California and Texas have better resources and far more people and Florida still has more 

Besides people act like every good IMG player came from another state, how about someone actually name specific players from IMG who were in another high school prior to IMG that wasn't a Florida school before we start acting like Florida is on the level of Rhode Island like the clueless bozos on the other site think 

1 hour ago, Softballguy said:

Even without IMG Florida is still the top talent state 

California and Texas have better resources and far more people and Florida still has more 

Besides people act like every good IMG player came from another state, how about someone actually name specific players from IMG who were in another high school prior to IMG that wasn't a Florida school before we start acting like Florida is on the level of Rhode Island like the clueless bozos on the other site think 

26 total for FL

20240427_203458.thumb.jpg.aecde13553c91da9843f82c3dad93362.jpg

So if your numbers is 26 that means only THREE of IMG Academy's players didn't grow up in Florida 

Even at 26, Florida STILL has the most of ANY state despite states like Texas and California having more population 

Anyone who refuses to acknowledge Florida as the top state for talent is just a delusional jackass who knows nothing about sports, so I'm guessing that's the majority of the "other site" who think a Don King wannabe like PC Gridiron knows football 

Honestly they deserve each other at this point because if they aren't smart enough to read through trash that smelly and see the truth they probably are gonna spend their senior years getting scammed into giving away their social security number for a free trip to the Bahamas 

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There were 3 IMG players and none of them were from FL

So IMG only had 3 total players in the draft and yet people are running their mouth on social media about how IMG is carrying Florida?

This is priceless 😂 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Softballguy said:

So IMG only had 3 total players in the draft and yet people are running their mouth on social media about how IMG is carrying Florida?

This is priceless 😂 

Whoever said it go back and make them feel like an asshole 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoever said it go back and make them feel like an asshole 

Oh I have

As soon as I dropped the "IMG only account for 3 drafted players" suddenly they got nothing to say anymore 

It's tough being the smartest person on social media every day surrounded by dumb dumbs 

It basically reminds me of what it was like on other message boards most of the time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2024 at 8:32 PM, Softballguy said:

Did you remove all the IMG players even though some of them actually grew up in Florida?

Yeah I checked the IMG guys.  I don't think any were from the big 4 states.   Nole correct me if I'm wrong.  

18 hours ago, 954gator said:

Yeah I checked the IMG guys.  I don't think any were from the big 4 states.   Nole correct me if I'm wrong.  

To be fair I didn't realize at the time that there were only 3 since outside of McCarthy I forgot what IMG players were even in the draft 

Though when nolebull pointed out it was only 3 players it also pointed out even without counting a single IMG kid Florida still was the leader for states of most drafted players this year