Serra 0 vs #2 MD 35 Final

32 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Nope

They toyed with a team that was pretty good and nationally ranked.

Coming into this week Serra was ranked #24 in USA across all national polls. The last three seasons the Padres have been outscored 124-7 vs MD/SJB. Unfortunately, "The Best in NorCal" doesn't mean anything anymore in the World of HSFB. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Coming into this week Serra was ranked #24 in USA across all national polls. The last three seasons the Padres have been outscored 124-7 vs MD/SJB. Unfortunately, "The Best in NorCal" doesn't mean anything anymore in the World of HSFB. 

It's all relative compared to MD/Bosco. Serra would be competitive with most teams not named MD/Bosco/Gorman. There is a massive gap between these teams and everybody else. I don't think any other team would have fared much better. 

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

It's all relative compared to MD/Bosco. Serra would be competitive with most teams not named MD/Bosco/Gorman. There is a massive gap between these teams and everybody else. I don't think any other team would have fared much better. 

I agree. Serra is basically BC, who lost by 40 to C-M. 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2023 at 9:30 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

So MD dominated a good team.  

• Like 1