SJB 52 at Allen 14 Final

SJB has assembled team that currently has 32 kids on the roster with D1 FBS offers 

Having well over 20 plus kids with D1 offers from last years team was not good enough.  Then they allowed more to transfer in for only their sr year season only.  

There is no honor in assembling team like this.  Most years only MD in California is going to give them great game.

SJB is well oiled machine.  However, I still believe MD is the better team today.

This Allen program needs time under the current coach.  I believe he will keep this job for many years.  Truly only has had his team in pads for couple of weeks.  

Kyler Murray teams would have been much better game as they had much more talent overall than this team and they had their system in place!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

SJB has assembled team that currently has 32 kids on the roster with D1 FBS offers 

Having well over 20 plus kids with D1 offers from last years team was not good enough.  Then they allowed more to transfer in for only their sr year season only.  

There is no honor in assembling team like this.  Most years only MD in California is going to give them great game.

SJB is well oiled machine.  However, I still believe MD is the better team today.

This Allen program needs time under the current coach.  I believe he will keep this job for many years.  Truly only has had his team in pads for couple of weeks.  

Kyler Murray teams would have been much better game as they had much more talent overall than this team and they had their system in place!

QBs like Bryce Young and Kyler Murray don't come along all that often. Allen's days of being eilte have been over for a while. I don't ever see them catching up to DV, NS or even DS. 

On 8/27/2022 at 8:46 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Much respect to Cita, Allen, DV and DS for scheduling these high profile opponents despite the THSCA frowning upon it. They'll all be better for doing such. 

I don't necessarily buy into that...I will assure you that the Allen program didn't need that game to know they must improve. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

QBs like Bryce Young and Kyler Murray don't come along all that often. Allen's days of being eilte have been over for a while. I don't ever se them catching up the DV, NS or even DS. 

Man, that is strong statement based on what information?  That Allen doesn't want to play private schools?  

For all we know the next 3 freshman classes could be loaded with talent!  I wouldn't count Allen out forever!

• 3 months later...
On 8/15/2022 at 9:56 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Watch and listen closely. 

SJB Team 3:30-8:40

DeSoto HC 8:40-9:35

Publics-Only 9:40- 10:15

SJB Weaknesses 10:20- 13:35

Anti-OOS/IMG 15:15- 18:30

TX Coaching 24:35- 26:00

Stream 29:50- 35:00

Allen Stadium 1:07:00- 1:09:30

Just wanted to bump this video as proof of how confident Allen fans were leading up to this OOS game.