HSFA 300 Rankings for the Week of 10/15/23

27 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

It looks like Kahuku is being pushed down more for the blowout loss to Mater Dei than rewarded for their win against Thing 2.

If they battle Mater Dei closer, they’re probably in the top 3 easily.

At least 4.

It happens when the home team's officiating is so egregious. #poeticjustice

8 minutes ago, pied said:

First play - I see holding for sure, but if the ball is in the air(likely) that's PI.  Certainly not the worst I've seen, but I can see the call.

Second play - pretty soft but I've seen that called

Hard to say without context of how the game was called earlier and if it was consistent.very important for me)  Certainly think you can argue the calls if you are a fan, but could argue the other way as well.

That was only the last drive 😉 It was bad all night. Watch the full-game replay if you like. 

You want more proof that all polls suck ass.  Here in the bogus poll they do not even have Willis TX ranked in the top 300.  I doubt very seriously that there is 75 teams better than Willis High School.  Team is loaded with D1 kids and has elite Dual threat QB that is headed to Florida.  They are 8-0 as we speak !!!

All polls are bogus.  You people don't even know the goddamn teams!   

BOGUS Mf'ers 

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

You want more proof that all polls suck ass.  Here in the bogus poll they do not even have Willis TX ranked in the top 300.  I doubt very seriously that there is 75 teams better than Willis High School.  Team is loaded with D1 kids and has elite Dual threat QB that is headed to Florida.  They are 8-0 as we speak !!!

BOGUS Mf'ers 

I forwarded your feedback to Jeff Fisher for review. Stay tuned. 

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

BOGUS Mf'ers 

I exaggerated the top 50 - top 300 easy money!

• 2 weeks later...