John Curtis up to his dirty tricks

Why is the number 2 team in Louisiana playing the number 113 team in Florida? I respect Coach Clavijo alot and know he’s a winner who isn’t afraid of anyone. 

he took over a horrible Santaluces team. This is his 2nd year. They will be competitive on a state level soon but this is not the time a team like John Curtis should be scheduling them. 

John Curtis is a punk ass who hand picks teams he will be heavily favored against. He seen they finished 198th in Florida last year and his eyes lit up. He is a pussy. A man who shouldn’t be coaching young men with that mindset. Teaching them take the path of least resistance. It’s a horrible outlook. 

Coach Clavijo is the opposite but I think it’s gonna be too much. Louisiana football is garbage but you can’t expect 113 to beat 2. They will keep it respectable though. 

Oh and RedZone stalks this board so this is for him. You are the worlds biggest pussy. 70 year old with mom jeans who is still made because 

Escambia 21, Rummel 8

Deerfield 53, Zachary 0

Delray Heritage 31, West Monroe 7

😂😂😂

Im all for healthy competition. Even competition. I get inferior teams want to challenge their teams and that’s ok. But to play a team so far out of your league that you get embarrassed is foolish. 

And for the elite teams to schedule that far down is what irritated me the most. Because you are supposed to be leading young men. You are supposed to be the leader of a quality program. You preach hard work, disciplines and to buy into the culture that has made the program successful. And you disrespect your kids with playing the most inferior teams you can find. It’s a slap in the face. And it shows you want to take the path of least resistance. It’s not the type of man you would want leading your son 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Im all for healthy competition. Even competition. I get inferior teams want to challenge their teams and that’s ok. But to play a team so far out of your league that you get embarrassed is foolish. 

And for the elite teams to schedule that far down is what irritated me the most. Because you are supposed to be leading young men. You are supposed to be the leader of a quality program. You preach hard work, disciplines and to buy into the culture that has made the program successful. And you disrespect your kids with playing the most inferior teams you can find. It’s a slap in the face. And it shows you want to take the path of least resistance. It’s not the type of man you would want leading your son 

It's so easy to see which teams are PGL clients and which are not! #playthebest 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Scum bag. Ever since he took his state championship teams and got waxed by OOS teams he refused to play a team with a Pulse. He’s an all time pussy. He cherry picks the worst teams. He is what is wrong with OOS games in HSFB

Lee County 45   Lake Gibson 14

Valdosta  55       DFB    0

• Haha 1

These coaches must not get embarrassed easily. I would be ashamed if I told these impressionable young men to bust their ass and work hard all spring and summer, then offend them with some punk ass schedule with weak Jv type teams on it: the kids would definitely get mixed signals. Like dang the coach must not think much of us if he’s schedules 6-man, blind and deaf schools.  

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

These coaches must not get embarrassed easily. I would be ashamed if I told these impressionable young men to bust their ass and work hard all spring and summer, then offend them with some punk ass schedule with weak Jv type teams on it: the kids would definitely get mixed signals. Like dang the coach must not think much of us if he’s schedules 6-man, blind and deaf schools.  

Don't worry. FL still owns 5 of the Top 10 slots in America! 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

At least Cardinal Newman beat #1 in Mass Catholic Memorial!! @Adam Kurkjian

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least Cardinal Newman beat #1 in Mass Catholic Memorial!! @Adam Kurkjian

I kinda expected that in a way. Thought it would be closer though. C Newan was in the bottom of the top 25 and I took them out since they beat 2 bad teams and other teams had more impressive wins. I think they jump back in now: 

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I kinda expected that in a way. Thought it would be closer though. C Newan was in the bottom of the top 25 and I took them out since they beat 2 bad teams and other teams had more impressive wins. I think they jump back in now: 

LOL If you say so. MA HSFB is some of the worst in America. 

• Haha 1