Pending: Trinity League vs WCAC HSFB Event in 2024/2025

We all know that the top two HSFB leagues in America are the TL and WCAC. That being said, I'm in the process of attempting to produce a two-year HSFB event whereby the Top 4 teams from each league will play each other the same weekend at two bi-coastal venues:

2024: Two WCAC teams host Two TL teams in DMV; Two TL teams host two WCAC teams in SoCal

2025: The above roles are reversed in Year 2

The entire event would be broadcast to national audiences both years. Stay tuned! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Good Counsel vs OLu

SJC vs Servite 

Dematha vs Santa Margarita 

Gonzaga vs JSerra 

I like this format  with the Caveat that MD and SJB headline at each site vs a National Power.

So in the So Cal venue, MD would play Miami Central, and at the WCAC venue, SJB would play Chaminade.

Or we send MD and SJB to Texas to quell the uprisings lately by playing DV and Northshore

• Haha 1

On 9/12/2023 at 2:35 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

We all know that the top two HSFB leagues in America are the TL and WCAC. That being said, I'm in the process of attempting to produce a two-year HSFB event whereby the Top 4 teams from each league will play each other the same weekend at two bi-coastal venues:

2024: Two WCAC teams host Two TL teams in DMV; Two TL teams host two WCAC teams in SoCal

2025: The above roles are reversed in Year 2

The entire event would be broadcast to national audiences both years. Stay tuned! 

No we don’t 

On 9/12/2023 at 4:30 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Everyone wants to see MD or SJB lose!!! 

Because it is a rare event. Last time that we lost to a team not named Bosco was in the 2015 semifinals to Cen10.

I’m not counting the forfeited win to Amat in 2018 after we destroyed them on the field.

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Because it is a rare event. Last time that we lost to a team not named Bosco was in the 2015 semifinals to Cen10.

I’m not counting the forfeited win to Amat in 2018 after we destroyed them on the field.

And it won't happen anytime soon especially to a public school. Talent disparity is too wide of a gap lol 

20 minutes ago, CaliFB said:

And it won't happen anytime soon especially to a public school. Talent disparity is too wide of a gap lol 

Agreed. There were only 3 games during this time that the outcome ever was in doubt (2018 IMG, 2021 Cen10, 2022 Gorman). Servite challenged us in 2020 and 2021 but the outcome was never in doubt.