Texas 6A Top 25 Rankings

3 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

This is the lowest preseason rank for Allen in 10 years.  

Very true. Can't remember the last time they were outside the top ten for preseason rankings. 

2021 - No. 10

2020 - No. 6

2019 - No. 4

2018 - No. 1

Not sure I would have them in the top 10 this year just yet. Maybe in 11th. I would put Atascocita ahead of Westfield for now.

7 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

The problem is allen finished ranked way low last season. Typically teams don’t make up that much ground in a preseason ranking the next year 

some ppl don’t realize how far Allen had dipped. This is a solid preseason ranking for them considering 

53120C1C-18D8-4C56-B1D8-EAAC468DBC95.png

Edited by Horsefly

10 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

They have been down the past couple of season.  They completed Spring ball and then had to hire new coach.  They also had 5 star recruit move away.  This ranking may be to high as it is.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The problem is allen finished ranked way low last season. Typically teams don’t make up that much ground in a preseason ranking the next year 

some ppl don’t realize how far Allen had dipped. This is a solid preseason ranking for them considering 

53120C1C-18D8-4C56-B1D8-EAAC468DBC95.png

9/25/20: A day that will live in HSFB infamy. 

LCA 26     Cibolo Steele 14

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL 

While that was a very interesting matchup, that LCA loss meant nothing. Cibolo Steele was nothing special that year, they had 4 losses that year. 

Austin Westlake 34, Cibolo Steele 0

Converse Judson 28, Cibolo Steele 16

San Antonio Reagan 23, Cibolo Steele 20

Life Christian 26, Cibolo Steele 14

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This is why I find most of your posts somewhat silly. Why is this even brought up? (Steele was #66 in Texas according to calpreps)

Did you bring up Cali SC and 11th ranked serra getting blown out by some 7-4 UT team 59-27 last year?  You probably weren’t even aware of it and this is your top state!  🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by Horsefly

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is why I find most of your posts somewhat silly. Why is this even brought up? (Steele was #66 in Texas according to calpreps)

Did you bring up Cali SC and 11th ranked serra getting blown out by some 7-4 UT team 59-27 last year?  You probably weren’t even aware of it and this is your top state!  🤦‍♂️ 

FL is my top HSFB state in 2022 with six (6) of its teams in our inaugural T25 ranking. 

PRESEASON TOP 25.png

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The ranking is 👎🏾   

Tell you what, schedule DV and central for 2023 and I got $500 on DV. 

Based on feedback from fan/the masses, our preseason poll is the best that has been released so far. Remember, it's not where you start....

I'll try to make the MC/DV game happen in 23. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Based on feedback from fan/the masses, our preseason poll is the best that has been released so far. Remember, it's not where you start....

I'll try to make the MC/DV game happen in 23. 

Lol it’s not, you got that feedback from those favorably ranked states. 

look if GA is all that then they should schedule IMG, MD, SFA or SJB. Instead of some alphabet group out of Washington in the geico that their best team lost to. Let’s see what WR and Langston Hughes can do with SJB and SFA,  right?  👎🏾 

7 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Agreed.   DBP and BC would get wrecked by any of the Texas Top 15.

I wouldn’t say that, but I do think DV would battle BC and Bosco. DV should have been in his top 25, regardless, they’ll  take care of business and beat Jones, for whatever that’s worth 

Edited by Horsefly

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

When it happens NJ vs TX will truly be a historical event in the world of HSFB. Stay tuned. 

NJ vs TX Showcase? 

Bring in Bergen Catholic, St. Joseph Regional and Don Bosco. I doubt you’d be able to convince St. Peter’s Prep to join 

3 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

I think this year and next would’ve been perfect for South Oak Cliff to schedule OOS. 

Would’ve loved to see them vs a Florida team. 

SOC could if they get out of their game with Desoto and/or DV and find a replacement for both 

But Allen will absolutely have an opening next year so they’ll do 

Edited by Horsefly

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Lol it’s not, you got that feedback from those favorably ranked states. 

look if GA is all that then they should schedule IMG, MD, SFA or SJB. Instead of some alphabet group out of Washington in the geico that their best team lost to. Let’s see what WR and Langston Hughes can do with SJB and SFA,  right?  👎🏾 

GA has already scheduled and competed favorably vs IMG (Grayson) and SFA (Lee County). CA at GA will be a priority in 23 and beyond.