Race to the 2023 MNC Trophy

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I agree. Most likely IMG plus either MD or SJB. 

MD, Bosco and Gorman are the 3 best IMO. There is a gap between #3 and the rest, with IMG probably the best of the rest. 
Gorman has a better chance than Bosco and MD of going undefeated. Gorman is likely going to embarrass MC. By not playing MD, Gorman is sitting pretty should MD and Bosco cannibalize each other again. Lazy and spineless voters will give it to an undefeated Gorman or IMG should MD and Bosco split.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

MD, Bosco and Gorman are the 3 best IMO. There is a gap between #3 and the rest, with IMG probably the best of the rest. 
Gorman has a better chance than Bosco and MD of going undefeated. Gorman is likely going to embarrass MC. By not playing MD, Gorman is sitting pretty should MD and Bosco cannibalize each other again. Lazy and spineless voters will give it to an undefeated Gorman or IMG should MD and Bosco split.

This poll would take IMG over BG due to more quality wins. BGs problem is that they only play one elite team all season. By season's end IMG will have played 6 Top 75 teams including SJP, SFA, LA, Thompson, Ben Davis and Glenville with 5 of them currently favored to win State Chips. 

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No 1-loss Champs permitted here. 

Which is why it is a mythical NC. I understand that that being undefeated is glamours and voters like it. Being undefeated does not always mean you are the best. Exhibit A is MC last season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Which is why it is a mythical NC. I understand that that being undefeated is glamours and voters like it. Being undefeated does not always mean you are the best. Exhibit A is MC last season.

They beat IMG in Bradenton. No other team on Earth can make that claim. And Cali isn't allowed to play IMG. Therefore, I had no choice. Blame the CIF. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

Hhmmm…
Is someone upset that Texas runs public high school football?

Just face it; GSB. Miami Central’s first game would’ve been against Duncanville and if they played the Panthers the way they played Something, FL.), it may’ve gotten ugly ☺️

So you value the "results" of KOC scrimmages? Typical TX. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ HSFB stinks as a whole. Why would you bring them into the convo?

For me I am pointing out that this year some of the elite recruited are down some.

Some of the elite publics have closed the gap!

we seen that with few games already.  

Seen some good football this weekend.

For anyone who cares.

This Aledo team is really good! The Soph RB is electric and might be the best they have had and that is saying something.  This is damn good team and I already believe they’re best of all time.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

For me I am pointing out that this year some of the elite recruited are down some.

Some of the elite publics have closed the gap!

we seen that with few games already.  

Seen some good football this weekend.

For anyone who cares.

This Aledo team is really good! The Soph RB is electric and might be the best they have had and that is saying something.  This is damn good team and I already believe they’re best of all time.  

They're not down. Never in the history of HSFB have so many big-time OOS games between elites been played this early. Great teams make other great teams look pedestrian. You don't see that in TX until mid to late December.