Balboa,CA vs Wakulla,FL

Little back story on the teams. 

Wakulla got butt drilled in the 1st round of the watered down Florida playoffs. They let anyone in. You put your helmet on right the first time you’re in! 

Balboa marched into the 2nd round and lost a squeaker to the eventual California State Champion in the toughest playoff brackets in the country. California. Where only the best of the best make the playoffs. 

Balboa is from San Francisco California. Gives you goosebumps. Millions of people call the Bay Area home. Where studs fly around on the gridiron like it’s no one’s business. 

Wakulla County doesn’t even has as many people in the whole county as Balboa has just in their high school! The mayor is a horse. The one stop light in town blinks. 

This game will be billed as the Stacked Studs against the Whack Duds 

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2023 at 9:06 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Balboa is from San Francisco California. Gives you goosebumps. Millions of people call the Bay Area home. Where studs fly around on the gridiron like it’s no one’s business. 

Wakulla County doesn’t even has as many people in the whole county as Balboa has just in their high school! The mayor is a horse. The one stop light in town blinks. 

This game will be billed as the Stacked Studs against the Whack Duds 

Once you said they were from San Francisco, everyone heard the "sad trombone".   Wa...Waaaa....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha 2

On 7/23/2023 at 11:56 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Wakulla got butt drilled in the 1st round of the watered down Florida playoffs. They let anyone in. You put your helmet on right the first time you’re in! 

Balboa marched into the 2nd round and lost a squeaker to the eventual California State Champion in the toughest playoff brackets in the country. California. Where only the best of the best make the playoffs. 

A squeaker huh….you lost 44-7, yeah I’d call that a real nail biter…. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Wakulla Proud said:

A squeaker huh….you lost 44-7, yeah I’d call that a real nail biter…. 

You must be new to message boards. Or at least don’t understand the inside jokes and parody I’m sending towards @Sammy Swordsman

im sandbagging because I know Wakulla is gonna put a running clock on them. Crawfordville and Wakulla County in general is exploding. Lots to like. Live there and work in Tally. 

I lived in Tally for 2 years. We used to head South on 319 all the time. God’s country. 

I got the entire Wakulla Co High football history from 1967 when Crawfordville merged with Sopchoppy to form Wakulla County High 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2023 at 11:56 AM, Nolebull813 said:

So it’s Only the second quarter and it’s 35-0 wakulla…💀💀

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Balboa cant play football said:

So it’s Only the second quarter and it’s 35-0 wakulla…💀💀

Seen that on the Florida site scoreboard. That’s expected. This was just a vacation trip. At least the Cali teams find real opponents not like the Colorado teams. They are pussies who find the worst garbage they can find