2023 Head Coach Q&A Wish List

As you know our Head Coach Q&As are one of the features that make this fan site so great, and separates us from all others that want to be like us but don't have the wherwithal and relationships to do such. It's with this in mind that I'd like to hear which Head Coaches you'd like for us to interview in 2023. We'll always do our best to fulfill your requests and exceed your expectations. Feel free to sound off now! 

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Talk to John Curtis and ask him why he won’t play any top teams anymore? Ask him why does he cherry pick these inferior teams to play. I wanna see Louisiana step in up big time in 2023. The state always seems to slip through the cracks. 

WIll do! I was sad to see the CBR HC move on to another program. His Q&A this past season was a fun and informative one. 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As you know our Head Coach Q&As are one of the features that make this fan site so great, and separates us from all others that want to be like us but don't have the wherwithal and relationships to do such. It's with this in mind that I'd like to hear which Head Coaches you'd like for us to interview in 2023. We'll always do our best to fulfill your requests and exceed your expectations. Feel free to sound off now! 

As a follow up to his last one I’d like to hear Claude Mathis views on his program. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Idk if he will do it but what about Matt Logan?

• Like 1