NationalHSFB Top 25 Rankings- 12/5/2022

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MNC implications over the next two weeks for MC, C-M, SJB and AHP!! Let's go!! 

T25 120522 .jpg

Adding Buford makes no sense. They lost to Walton who was smoked by #carrollton, who last week beat your ranked and undefeated Colquitt by 7. If anything you drop colquitt to #24, not bring in buford.  

you need help ranking teams or at least have someone check out your logic 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Adding Buford makes no sense. They lost to Walton who was smoked by #carrollton, who last week beat your ranked and undefeated Colquitt by 7. If anything you drop colquitt to #24, not bring in buford.  

you need help ranking teams or at least have someone check out your logic 

That's your opinion. Thompson winning it all helped Buford, who has three (3) T100 wins to CQs 1. I concentrate more on the best wins than the losses. Same with Cedar Grove. SJC winning the WCAC (best HSFB league in America this season) helped them. CG has 2 T100 wins to CQ 1. Same goes for the BC with Saguaro's big win vs Liberty. Each poll is different in its unique sets of criteria and thinking. And none of us are right or wrong. 

44 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That's your opinion. Thompson winning it all helped Buford, who has three (3) T100 wins to CQs 1. I concentrate more on the best wins than the losses. Same with Cedar Grove. SJC winning the WCAC (best HSFB league in America this season) helped them. CG has 2 T100 wins to CQ 1. Same goes for the BC with Saguaro's big win vs Liberty. Each poll is different in its unique sets of criteria and thinking. And none of us are right or wrong. 

stop with the WCAC bullshit...That league may have some competitive balance - but it's not that f'ing great.  Do you need reminder of all the big out of state games they lost when playing someone with just a little bite

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

stop with the WCAC bullshit...That league may have some competitive balance - but it's not that f'ing great.  Do you need reminder of all the big out of state games they lost when playing someone with just a little bite

That's your opinion. Scheduling and losing to quality OOS opponents trumps being undefeated and scheduling NO OOS opponents! 

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That's your opinion. Scheduling and losing to quality OOS opponents trumps being undefeated and scheduling NO OOS opponents! 

Bullshit every damn team in that conference has been beat out of state.   The teams that beat them took defeats to someone else too.

It goes on and on and on and on with disrespect towards the state of Texas.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That’s very illogical. Regardless of Thompson winning a title, Buford’s order in GA was determined by direct on field results. Which shows them definitely behind Walton and Carrollton and probably colquitt.  

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s very illogical. Regardless of Thompson winning a title, Buford’s order in GA was determined by direct on field results. Which shows them definitely behind Walton and Carrollton and probably colquitt.  

IMO Buford would beat any of those teams if they played next week. 

Is Skyridge UT at #4 logical in CP?

Is MD at #1 logical in Massey?

Is STA at #3 logical in HSFA? 

@GardenStateBaller

Some of these rankings just do not add up!

C-M is more like 15-20 in this country.

You put stock in out of state games but do not apply consequences or awards equally.

C-M   lol you guys all bogus polls are way too high on this bunch.

Best win:  SJC/American Heritage - ps AM is ranked too high also IMO

Dude - you are not looking at the results and the schedule.   On top of that C-M plays in class that they completely out class "No Competition"

You award them because they beat 4 loss SJC?  C-M beat American Heritage who exactly has AM beat Lowndes Ga 5-6 38-20 ( LOS Alamitos 56-27= Allen TX or close to it for now)  in game that was closer than score indicated.  

You couldn't be more wrong about NS and WL!  This WL team is seriously good in the trenches on both sides of the ball!  I give slight advantage to WL in this game.  This will be very physical game in the trenches.  This is one reason I believe these teams can play with most of these vomit recruited privates around the country.

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMO Buford would beat any of those teams if they played next week. 

Is Skyridge UT at #4 logical in CP?

Is MD at #1 logical in Massey?

Is STA at #3 logical in HSFA? 

But they didn’t do it. They had a chance and lost.  

you prioritize hypothetical wins over actual ones.  Lol

10 minutes ago, Texasball said:

@GardenStateBaller

Some of these rankings just do not add up!

C-M is more like 15-20 in this country.

You put stock in out of state games but do not apply consequences or awards equally.

C-M   lol you guys all bogus polls are way too high on this bunch.

Best win:  SJC/American Heritage - ps AM is ranked too high also IMO

Dude - you are not looking at the results and the schedule.   On top of that C-M plays in class that they completely out class "No Competition"

You award them because they beat 4 loss SJC?  C-M beat American Heritage who exactly has AM beat Lowndes Ga 5-6 38-20 ( LOS Alamitos 56-27= Allen TX or close to it for now)  in game that was closer than score indicated.  

You couldn't be more wrong about NS and WL!  This WL team is seriously good in the trenches on both sides of the ball!  I give slight advantage to WL in this game.  This will be very physical game in the trenches.  This is one reason I believe these teams can play with most of these vomit recruited privates around the country.

No poll in America makes sense. They all have their faults according to the biased fanatics. Def looking forward to the DeSoto/Guyer game on Saturday! 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Buford has beaten three T60 teams. No other program in TX or GA claim stake that claim. 

Did I mention Texas? Stay on point. 

At the end of the day Buford lost! And the team that beat them got steamrolled the following week. 

you took them out of the rankings and only placed them back in because they beat Thompson in week 1.  All that shows is Thompson was probably a tier below all of GAs elite. 

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Did I mention Texas? Stay on point. 

At the end of the day Buford lost! And the team that beat them got steamrolled the following week. 

you took them out of the rankings and only placed them back in because they beat Thompson in week 1.  All that shows is Thompson was probably a tier below all of GAs elite. 

That's your opinion and I appreciate it. Obviously, I value Top 60 wins in this respect moreso than you. And that's fine! 

46 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That's your opinion and I appreciate it. Obviously, I value Top 60 wins in this respect moreso than you. And that's fine! 

you devalue the more objective  early round losses for subjective rankings. Lol

I’ve seen through the months you have no clue what you’re doing which makes your rankings amateurish. Have at it

cheers  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

you devalue the more objective  early round losses for subjective rankings. Lol

I’ve seen through the months you have no clue what you’re doing which makes your rankings amateurish. Have at it

cheers  

As the third most voluminous poster on our awesome site, please keep up the great work. We appreciate you more than you'll ever know! 

39 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Why isn’t DV ranked higher?  They check all the boxes for you.

OOS win vs pretty damn good team.  

your bogus polls are fucking lying to the world acting like DV doesn’t have 3 top 60 wins

DV only has one T60 win. And Jones isn't on the same level MC, C-M, IMG, AHP or STA. If DeSoto beats Guyer, they'll be sure to move up a notch. 

On 12/5/2022 at 11:50 AM, Texasball said:

WL this year has no QB. The kid throws the ball flat footed.

WL is a good football team,  but they don't have the athletes this year to play with Central,  Madonna etc.  It would look just like Saturdays game