NationalHSFB Top 25 Rankings- 9/12/22

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Bogus poll - damn dude you can’t hide your favoritism toward private schools.

Our poll is very similar to the others. The privates are just better at the top once again this season. Don't shoot the messenger!

MC beat IMG, something TX has never come close to doing. You should be happy that NS is listed as the #2 public in America. But noooooo!

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Our poll is very similar to the others. The privates are just better at the top once again this season. Don't shoot the messenger!

MC beat IMG, something TX has never come close to doing. You should be happy that NS is listed as the #2 public in America. But noooooo!

MC beat IMG after how many tries? Texas publics have only played them twice. 

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Lucky! max preps has better poll - now that is sad!

it’s bogus too.

I am telling you - NS is really good!  

This is different year and IMG may not be that good this year.

having said that, I respect Miami Central and happy they beat IMG and BG several years back.

NS is incredible loaded for the next few years.  I would like to see them and MC hook up.  However, I would rather them hook up BC NJ .  

Edited by Texasball

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I recently pitched MC to Allen for its 2023 Landry event. 

That game would be interesting to see.

Allen will show to be pretty decent team by the end of the year and will enter next year much better prepared for early elite game.

If DV can develop this sophomore QB they will have chance to be really good - this is pretty young team this year 

Another team who is looking really good so far is SLC TX - you need to start paying attention to them.  I am seeing more size especially on defense for this SLC team.  The QB has turned to be damn good!