Massey Computer Rankings (10-23-23)

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I love that the pundits kill my poll every week, yet nobody says a word about MD being #1 in this one. LOL

Plus, Massey has Cita and NS ranked above DV!! @Texasball 

If Cita goes undefeated in the regular season -IMO they should be highly ranked

Dickinson, Katy, ESL, CE King, NS, SC is 6 quality games.  Anyone who try’s to say that’s not quality schedule is foolish!

I believe this DV team is the best that they have had.  More talent across the board in my opinion.

they have obviously had plenty of D1 talent in the past, but not anywhere close to the level they have now (quantity and quality).  

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

If Cita goes undefeated in the regular season -IMO they should be highly ranked

Dickinson, Katy, ESL, CE King, NS, SC is 6 quality games.  Anyone who try’s to say that’s not quality schedule is foolish!

I believe this DV team is the best that they have had.  More talent across the board in my opinion.

they have obviously had plenty of D1 talent in the past, but not anywhere close to the level they have now (quantity and quality).  

SOS:

Dick 35.4

Katy 25.3

ESL 32.1

King 37.3

NS 31.4

SC 31.9

Based on the above SOS numbers, being a top team in TX means squat nationally. #DoBetter

On 10/24/2023 at 9:55 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

I love that the pundits kill my poll every week, yet nobody says a word about MD being #1 in this one. LOL

Plus, Massey has Cita and NS ranked above DV!! @Texasball 

All the polls are bogus, it’s not just you.  The difference is we are talking with you!  

Give me something I can respect!  Ranking a down CC team so high is simply creating lies and I believe you know this is fact!

Stop ignoring the hard truths about this years teams!!!

You can’t tell me you guys love American HS football when you go out of your way to create false/fake rankings like this!

Not one time have I argued for any of the Texas teams to be number #1.  I believe the DV team is top 5 this year.  

Also, CC is top 100 type team- for sure not top 25 this year.  Your # 11 struggled desperately to beat Punahou yet Campbell who is not even top 100 beat Punahou 38-23 / All this and you still pretend they should be ranked 11th!

28 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Not one time have I argued for any of the Texas teams to be number #1.  I believe the DV team is top 5 this year.  

Also, CC is top 100 type team- for sure not top 25 this year.  Your # 11 struggled desperately to beat Punahou yet Campbell who is not even top 100 beat Punahou 38-23 / All this and you still pretend they should be ranked 11th!

I say top 100 - is that #26 or higher?  Really hard to predict.  

You talk game about scheduling OOS team - then Atascocita whips Liberty NV and ESL back to back years and you are still ignoring them.  The ESL game ties in great with so many games because of SFA and you ignored all of them!  

Everyone knows and agrees right now that SJB/MD and from year to year few other privates are really good and it will take great effort to beat them!  It can be done and HI proved it.  Acting like TX doesn’t produce that type of team is ridiculous!  Not to mention FL and GA too!

Stay in 2023 season would be helpful!!!

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Currently Cen10, Punahou and Campbell are all ranked in the Top 120.

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Currently Cen10, Punahou and Campbell are all ranked in the Top 120.

👆have CC ranked 11th with 2 losses and close call vs Punahou.  Let it sink in CC based on Rankings should handle Punahou without needing last second score and even more telling is the 7 TD’s CC gave up.  Meanwhile Campbell beats Punahou much more convincing and you still have CC ranked at 11!!! 

You cannot have Defensive results like CC has had in these games and still be ranked so high!  

10 minutes ago, Texasball said:

👆have CC ranked 11th with 2 losses and close call vs Punahou.  Let it sink in CC based on Rankings should handle Punahou without needing last second score and even more telling is the 7 TD’s CC gave up.  Meanwhile Campbell beats Punahou much more convincing and you still have CC ranked at 11!!! 

You cannot have Defensive results like CC has had in these games and still be ranked so high!  

Cen10 is currently ranked #7 in USA by CP. Six other pollsters have them ranked 11-25. We all can't be wrong. 

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cen10 is currently ranked #7 in USA by CP. Six other pollsters have them ranked 11-25. We all can't be wrong. 

You damn sure can be!  Every knowledgeable person knows it too.

Hell fire GSB you people copy each other.  It might not be exact same order - but you guys copy each other.

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

You damn sure can be!  Every knowledgeable person knows it too.

Hell fire GSB you people copy each other.  It might not be exact same order - but you guys copy each other.

If we all copy each other why am I the only poll to have IMG at #1? I always do my best to ignore what the others are doing.