IMG will be the new #1 team in our poll next week

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to IMG will be the new #1 team in our poll next week
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Remember: 

1. Our poll prioritizes an undefeated MNC

2. IMG currently has the best win (over #6 SJP) of the undefeated teams in the running:

• BG best win is vs # 11 Cen10
  • C-M best win is over # 9 AHP

Yeah but Don Bosco didn’t look half bad against SJP.  

13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Remember: 

1. Our poll prioritizes an undefeated MNC

2. IMG currently has the best win (over #6 SJP) of the undefeated teams in the running:

• BG best win is vs # 11 Cen10
  • C-M best win is over # 9 AHP

Who gives 2 shits about IMG - their sorry excuse for schedule is nearly over.  No playoffs means no rankings.  Fake season nearly complete!!!!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG scheduled the top teams from PA, IN, AL and OH. TX best OOS win is ESL. 

This is IMG!  not one person thought any of these could beat IMG.  Don’t give me the 3 point contest with SJP smart money would have IMG big in rematch.  The IMG blunders in that game have created fake news with this SJP team too.

power privates are not playing at super high level this year!

Everyone can see it!  These vomit 🤮 recruited up teams need to be called out for it. They have zero excuses with me!  

Without few public vs private games games we had this year.  You bogus poll types would be cramming these down vomit 🤮 privates down our throats even more than you already!

• Haha 1

I find this interesting 

C-M gets blown out 49-14 last year in last game by BG.  Yet, start the season highly ranked. Keep in mind that C-M Florida schedule isn’t major gauntlet.  Why is this over looked and why are they not held to the same standard as DV?
Did you see the ESPN ranking for DV?  

Edited by Texasball

42 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I find this interesting 

C-M gets blown out 49-14 last year in last game by BG.  Yet, start the season highly ranked. Keep in mind that C-M Florida schedule isn’t major gauntlet.  Why is this over looked and why are they not held to the same standard as DV?
Did you see the ESPN ranking for DV?  

Are you out of your mind with this post? This season alone C-M has beaten #9 AHP, #17 MC, SFA and BC. A reminder that DV chose to schedule Rockledge over MC. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Are you out of your mind with this post? This season alone C-M has beaten AHP, MC, SFA and BC. A reminder that DV chose to schedule Rockledge over MC. 

You changed the subject and made it about bogus rankings and bogus strength of schedule.  Didn’t BG prove that C-M is overrated last year - C-M beat AHP last year too.  

I can’t figure out if SFA is consider good win this year or not.  Which is it?  
You have argued that some polls have Atascocita at 7 in Texas.  Let that sink in - They humbled ESL and did it in convincing fashion!!!

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You changed the subject and made it about bogus rankings and bogus strength of schedule.  Didn’t BG prove that C-M is overrated last year - C-M beat AHP last year too.  

I can’t figure out if SFA is consider good win this year or not.  Which is it?  
You have argued that some polls have Atascocita at 7 in Texas.  Let that sink in - They humbled ESL and did it in convincing fashion!!!

BG will always be an elite team. Scheduling them will always help you in the national rankings win or lose. 

ESL is not even a power public. Why are you even hanging your hat on them? We all know why. 

The reason you don’t have a highly ranked team in our prestigious poll is because you don’t have a quality win vs an elite, highly ranked team. It’s not that hard to comprehend. 

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BG will always be an elite team. Scheduling them will always help you in the national rankings win or lose. 

ESL is not even a power public. Why are you even hanging your hat on them? We all know why. 

The reason you don’t have a highly ranked team in our prestigious poll is because you don’t have a quality win vs an elite, highly ranked team. It’s not that hard to comprehend. 

I get how you do it.  Doesn’t make it right.