NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings (10/2/23)

What has IMG done to be ranked higher than Gorman or C-M? Kahuku is getting too much credit for beating Bosco. I have a hard time ranking a team that was boat raced the prior week and has only beaten up on awful local teams.

Edited by Bodysurf
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

What has IMG done to be ranked higher than Gorman or C-M? Kahuku is getting too much credit for beating Bosco. I have a hard time ranking a team that was boat raced the prior week and has only beaten up on awful local teams.

Beat #6 SJP on the road. Pound for pound the most elite HSFB roster in America. 

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

If it was any other team but Mater Dei I would agree with you. They could blow out most teams outside of the top 5 in the country on any given night. 

59 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Beat #6 SJP on the road. Pound for pound the most elite HSFB roster in America. 

While IMG usually has the best roster, they don't this year. Yes, St. Joes was a good win. I disagree with St Joes at #6 and I still don't think IMG has been overly impressive. 

While IMG usually has the best roster, they don't this year. Yes, St. Joes was a good win. I disagree with St Joes at #6 and I still don't think IMG has been overly impressive. 

The IMG overall schedule is very average and like SFA the season is almost over.

IMO like SFA they should not be included into the rankings without being payoffs!

We'll never know since Cali teams aren't permitted to play them. An undefeated IMG will win at least one MNC if SJB beats MD later this season. 

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Except in TX where some Championship Game scores are 69-24. 

2022: DV 28 NS 21

2021: NS 17 NS 10

what about GAs 7A championship game last year MC 70 Carrollton 35. Are they an exception too? 

Edited by Horsefly

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We'll never know since Cali teams aren't permitted to play them. An undefeated IMG will win at least one MNC if SJB beats MD later this season. 

lol bogus poll already knows the outcome of the season based on 1 game.

it’s stupid to rank teams like IMG anyways.   What if after their bogus regular season they had to play the best of the best in Florida.  

• Haha 1