NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings (9/18/23)

2 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

You usually do good but this is trash my guy, Heritage isn’t a top 15 team. LBP is a joke, Kahuku?? they just got crashed last week.. have we forgot? & Who the hell is McCallie & Saraland? 

If you don't know who McCallie and Saraland are, then you don't belong on this site! #noamateursallowed

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Do you watch HSFB on ESPN? Both teams were just showcased on it. McCallie is the "IMG of TN." Saraland is the top team in AL. 

Lol McCallie is definitely not an IMG talent wise. Watching this team is why I don’t take national rankings too seriously. 

I encourage others to take a look at McCallie, their full game v St X is out there. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Lol McCallie is definitely not an IMG talent wise. Watching this team is why I don’t take national rankings too seriously. 

I encourage others to take a look at McCallie, their full game v St X is out there. 

Obviously, but they do house student-athletes from all over America. 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is what happens when you allow your views to be  biased towards private schools and you chase the first shiny object with a private school name attached to it. 

McCallie is a fine program. The fact that they're a private has nothing to do with where they're ranked. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Do you watch HSFB on ESPN? Both teams were just showcased on it. McCallie is the "IMG of TN." Saraland is the top team in AL. 

I did, I just turned the channel immediately. They didn’t play anyone significant & definitely didn’t see anything top 25 worthy, Could be wrong though