Jump to content

Nolebull813 Top 25 week 5


Recommended Posts

1. Chaminade (-)

2. Miami Central (-)

3. Norland (+1)

4. AHP (-1)

5. Cocoa (-)

6. Columbus (-)

7. STA (-)

8. Treasure Coast (-)

9. Seminole (-)

10. Edgewater (+4)

11. Mainland (+2)

12. Lakeland (+4)

13. Booker T (-3)

14. Apopka (-3)

15. Armwood (-3)

16. St Augustine (+2)

17. CCC (-)

18. Mandarin (+1)

19. Bishop Verot (NR)

20. Venice (+1)

21. Vero Beach (-6)

22. Cardinal Newman (NR)

23. Coconut Creek (NR)

24. Lake Mary (-)

25. Buchholz (NR)

 

Dropped out 

#19 Cardinal Gibbons

#21 Jones

#23 Miami Palmetto

#25 Trinity Christian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Week 5 Schedule this week 

 

1. Chaminade vs #2 Miami Central

2. Miami Central vs #1 Chaminade

3. Norland vs American

4. AHP - off

5. Cocoa vs Eau Gallie

6. Columbus vs MNW

7. STA vs #8 Treasure Coast

8. Treasure Coast vs #7 STA

9. Seminole vs #21 Vero Beach

10. Edgewater vs #14 Apopka

11. Mainland vs Lake Minneola

12. Lakeland vs Winter Haven

13. Booker T vs Carol City

14. Apopka vs #10 Edgewater

15. Armwood vs Jesuit

16. St Augustine vs Bartram Trail

17. CCC vs Sebring

18. Mandarin vs Creekside

19. Bishop Verot vs Sarasota

20. Venice vs River Ridge

21. Vero Beach vs #9 Seminole

22. Cardinal Newman vs Atlantic

23. Coconut Creek vs Ely

24. Lake Mary vs Spruce Creek

25. Buchholz vs Vanguard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Week 5 Schedule this week 

 

1. Chaminade vs #2 Miami Central

2. Miami Central vs #1 Chaminade

3. Norland vs American

4. AHP - off

5. Cocoa vs Eau Gallie

6. Columbus vs MNW

7. STA vs #8 Treasure Coast

8. Treasure Coast vs #7 STA

9. Seminole vs #21 Vero Beach

10. Edgewater vs #14 Apopka

11. Mainland vs Lake Minneola

12. Lakeland vs Winter Haven

13. Booker T vs Carol City

14. Apopka vs #10 Edgewater

15. Armwood vs Jesuit

16. St Augustine vs Bartram Trail

17. CCC vs Sebring

18. Mandarin vs Creekside

19. Bishop Verot vs Sarasota

20. Venice vs River Ridge

21. Vero Beach vs #9 Seminole

22. Cardinal Newman vs Atlantic

23. Coconut Creek vs Ely

24. Lake Mary vs Spruce Creek

25. Buchholz vs Vanguard

C-M/central game should be a good one. Hope it’s streamed somewhere other than Flo 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

C-M/central game should be a good one. Hope it’s streamed somewhere other than Flo 

Game of the year by far. Can’t remember when the top 2 consensus teams played in the regular season. 
 

This is the last team Chaminade’s schedule that can beat them. Take care of business and it’s a sleep walk to a title. Hopefully they get a rematch with Bishop Gorman. 
 

Just need Mater Dei to lose once. And Chaminade could win the MNC, if they win out and beat BG. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Game of the year by far. Can’t remember when the top 2 consensus teams played in the regular season. 
 

This is the last team Chaminade’s schedule that can beat them. Take care of business and it’s a sleep walk to a title. Hopefully they get a rematch with Bishop Gorman. 
 

Just need Mater Dei to lose once. And Chaminade could win the MNC, if they win out and beat BG. 

Not as easy as you think. Too many teams ahead of them as of today: 

Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, Fla.)
Average rank: 6.6
MaxPreps Top 25: 6
CalPreps: 6
High School Football America: 5
SB Live: 7
Blue Star Media: 10
National HSFB: 6

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not as easy as you think. Too many teams ahead of them as of today: 

Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, Fla.)
Average rank: 6.6
MaxPreps Top 25: 6
CalPreps: 6
High School Football America: 5
SB Live: 7
Blue Star Media: 10
National HSFB: 6

You think those numbers won’t change if they beat Miami Central and get a crack at BG? And if they win that, how could you keep them out of the number 1 spot if Mater Dei loses a game? 
 

If those ranking sites are just robotic with the “win you move up, lose you move down” formula and don’t watch the games then you may have a point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

They probably ask the same about NationalHSFB

Over the past three seasons NationalHSFB has infused close to $600,000 into the game of HSFB. We also are the ONLY major pollster that rewards our annual MNC with a monetary award (check for $5,000) and a beautiful trophy to live forever in trophy cases around America. And let's not forget that its "mother" company, PGL, is the #1 promoter of HSFB games/events in America! 

#1 2023.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2023 at 1:44 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Over the past three seasons NationalHSFB has infused close to $600,000 into the game of HSFB. We also are the ONLY major pollster that rewards our annual MNC with a monetary award (check for $5,000) and a beautiful trophy to live forever in trophy cases around America. And let's not forget that its "mother" company, PGL, is the #1 promoter of HSFB games/events in America! 

#1 2023.jpg

Oooh Shiny 🤭

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...