Top Games of the Week (Sep 21-23)

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Two Preseason T5 teams playing each other always constitutes a GOTW! Doesn't matter that SFA has 8 starters out. 

But the word “preseason” just means educated guess which means just blindly throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. Lol. 

USC one year was preseason number 1 team in the country and ended up losing  6 games. When they were 2-5, would their 8th game be a game of the week? 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

But the word “preseason” just means educated guess which means just blindly throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. Lol. 

USC one year was preseason number 1 team in the country and ended up losing  6 games. When they were 2-5, would their 8th game be a game of the week? 

Blindly? SFA lost only three games in the last six seasons. And they were T5 in every preseason poll known to mankind. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Blindly? SFA lost only three games in the last six seasons. And they were T5 in every preseason poll known to mankind. 

I know. I’m not saying they didn’t warrant the ranking: but after the season started and reality kicked in with the losses, the game lost all the luster. It’s no longer the game people thought it would be 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know. I’m not saying they didn’t warrant the ranking: but after the season started and reality kicked in with the losses, the game lost all the luster. It’s no longer the game people thought it would be 

None of get to see MD travel cross-country that often. Embrace the oppty! 

On 9/20/2023 at 9:11 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

What's your excuse for TX refusing to schedule the "down" Power Privates going fwd? 

No excuses coming from me.  It’s been way overstated how good many of these vomit 🤮 privates are.  It’s all about timing of the matchups for elite publics most years.

you are the ring leader of overstating the quality of many teams.  For example BC - these dudes probably not even top 100! 

On 9/20/2023 at 8:07 PM, Nolebull813 said:

In my eyes this game can only hurt MD!  Should be easy win for them if not may need to mark MD down some this year.

By God GSB saying they had 8 starters out vs SJB - then why did SJB struggle putting them away????