NationalHSFB.com 2023 Preseason Top 25 Rankings

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

T25 062723.jpg

Solid.  Not sure if SJB beats SFA with its glaring weakness at QB, but fortunately we don't have to speculate this season.  Odd that Jason's actually stepping up THIS season instead of last.  SJB definitely doesn't beat MD, though.  Gawd, I hope MD rubs it in, too.  Both times.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, All Dei said:

Solid.  Not sure if SJB beats SFA with its glaring weakness at QB, but fortunately we don't have to speculate this season.  Odd that Jason's actually stepping up THIS season instead of last.  SJB definitely doesn't beat MD, though.  Gawd, I hope MD rubs it in, too.  Both times.

SJB at STA on 8/26 is an even bigger game IMO. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJB at STA on 8/26 is an even bigger game IMO. 

I think you're right.  Wouldn't surprise me at all for SJB to lose both, actually.  Still miffed that STA hasn't returned the favor and played at SJB, though.

Rank NHSFB HSFA MP CP
1 MD MD MD MD
2 IMG SJB BG IMG
3 SJB SFA SJB SJB
4 SFA BG IMG SFA
5 BG IMG MC BUF
6 MC STA SFA BG
7 CM BUF CM MILL
8 STA DV DV DV
9 SJP MC STA CORN
10 BUF SJP BUF ED
11 CQ DF SJP CM
12 DV COL CT SJP
13 GC ED NS DS
14 DF CM LH SKY
15 LH THOM CEN MC
16 SJC AHP ED BC
17 AHP NS DS LH
18 BC CQ BASH BASH
19 LIPS SJC LIPS STA
20 CEN BC CQ SC
21 MV DS AHP CQ
22 ED CEN GC CHAND
23 NS LIPS COL CEN
24 DS CG fl BC SAG
25 CT LH BELL PARK

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Remember, SFA plays road games at Buford, C-M and ESL leading up to the SJB game. SJB -3

True, and those are much tougher than most of SJB's, but they will have also traveled to STA.  I'm just not sold on their O with Sanchez.

5 hours ago, All Dei said:

True, and those are much tougher than most of SJB's, but they will have also traveled to STA.  I'm just not sold on their O with Sanchez.

I agree.. SJB trenches are no where near the level they are used to. Right now, SJB rankings are based on their past success and its program. They're still solid, but no elite OL/DL linemen, best OL committed to SMU.. none of their other OL have offers or being highly recruited and their potential starting DL, goes 6-5 220, 6-2 240, 5-10 285.. just to put in perspective .. Its just a far cry from the past few teams.. so I would have started them no higher than #5.  

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 9:21 PM, covercorner said:

I agree.. SJB trenches are no where near the level they are used to. Right now, SJB rankings are based on their past success and its program. They're still solid, but no elite OL/DL linemen, best OL committed to SMU.. none of their other OL have offers or being highly recruited and their potential starting DL, goes 6-5 220, 6-2 240, 5-10 285.. just to put in perspective .. Its just a far cry from the past few teams.. so I would have started them no higher than #5.  

100%  I see SFA and STA slicing that OL up.  MD even more so.  Gonna get ugly.