NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings- 10/17/22

8 minutes ago, MC ROCKETS said:

I am well aware of that. It was a huge win that got them up in the rankings being very few thought they would win.

This week's game vs Columbus is YUGE!!!

ANY team (from FL or not) that beats IMG will always be handsomly rewarded in the national rankings. It's only right and just to do such.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MC ROCKETS said:

I am well aware of that. It was a huge win that got them up in the rankings being very few thought they would win.

Lol. I have no problem with MC rankings as it is, only the part where GSB stated no team will ever be ranked high in his ranking without a solid OOS win.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This week's game vs Columbus is YUGE!!!

ANY team (from FL or not) that beats IMG will always be handsomly rewarded in the nationally rankings. 

So there’s a caveat already to your claim no team will EVER be ranked highly in your rankings without a solid OOS win.  Lol

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So there’s a caveat already to your claim no team will EVER be ranked highly in your rankings without a solid OOS win.  Lol

Totally true! Beating IMG is a great win regardless if the winning team is from FL or not. To BE the man, you need to BEAT the man! 

And basically it's the ONLY way to achieve a respectable and meaningful SOS number. 

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Totally true! Beating IMG is a great win regardless if the winning team is from FL or not. To BE the man, you need to BEAT the man! 

And basically it's the ONLY way to achieve a respectable and meaningful SOS number. 

Lol.  I only posted about MC to clear up the post.  It’s all good