• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NickMalibu said:

DeMatha just picked up a transfer in Tovani Mizell from Florida. Now #1 player in MD and #3 RB 

IT DOESN'T MATTER THEY STILL DUCKING THE BIG DOG IN MARLAND №1 SFA 

HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR THEY CAN TAKE THAT L WITH THEY  YEAR 24 ALL AMERICAN RUNNING BACK THEY MIGHT PLAY US NOW 😆 

19 minutes ago, Bmore410 said:

IT DOESN'T MATTER THEY STILL DUCKING THE BIG DOG IN MARLAND №1 SFA 

HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR THEY CAN TAKE THAT L WITH THEY  YEAR 24 ALL AMERICAN RUNNING BACK THEY MIGHT PLAY US NOW 😆 

It’s all about need. SFA needs the WCAC. The WCAC doesn’t need SFA. It’s pretty simple.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA doesn't need any conference. It's 2022 schedule is #1 in America as of today. 

Nationally I totally agree, but this is a local thing for bragging rights. The WCAC doesn’t care. SFA is pressed about it. They need a local rivalry to help solidify the program.

1 hour ago, NickMalibu said:

Nationally I totally agree, but this is a local thing for bragging rights. The WCAC doesn’t care. SFA is pressed about it. They need a local rivalry to help solidify the program.

The hole wcac is scared of SFA not one team wants to play them GC is the only team to play an you seen the score 50 to 7 

When it comes to that BALTIMORE vs D..C. rivalry  they scared too

St johns d.c. school 

Gonzaga  d.c. school 

DeMatha md school 

All scared

2 hours ago, NickMalibu said:

SFA trounced GC 50-7 last season. There's no legit "rival" within 1,000 miles of Baltimore. It's best that they play a national schedule in this respect. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bmore410 said:

🤣🤣🤣 who sent you u definitely don't know nothing about maryland football 

I played at DeMatha. We wish them the best, but nobody cares about SFA around DC hence the no scheduling and your thirst issues on the message boards. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA trounced GC 50-7 last season. There's no legit "rival" within 1,000 miles of Baltimore. It's best that they play a national schedule in this respect. 

Valid point. DeMatha shut out and trounced GC by 4 TD’s then lost to them the next week. That’s why the WCAC is so great. 

I do agree SFA is best fit for a national schedule. I just don’t understand the thirst they have for the WCAC. 

3 hours ago, Bmore410 said:

The hole wcac is scared of SFA not one team wants to play them GC is the only team to play an you seen the score 50 to 7 

When it comes to that BALTIMORE vs D..C. rivalry  they scared too

St johns d.c. school 

Gonzaga  d.c. school 

DeMatha md school 

All scared

The last real DC vs. Baltimore rivalry was DeMatha vs Gilman or Good Counsel vs Gilman. SFA will never have that so move on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NickMalibu said:

Valid point. DeMatha shut out and trounced GC by 4 TD’s then lost to them the next week. That’s why the WCAC is so great. 

I do agree SFA is best fit for a national schedule. I just don’t understand the thirst they have for the WCAC. 

They don't have a thirst. I believe only their fans do. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...