HSFA 300 Rankings for the Week of 10/29/23

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Biggest Loser: DV drops from 8 to 20

So let me get this straight, previous # 11 Desoto beats #8 comfortably. And this week moves up 1 spot…ok 

St Joes prep, previous #9 beats some no name school and moves up 2 spots to #7. Yeah that logic makes perfect sense. 

This guys a bozo. 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So let me get this straight, previous # 11 Desoto beats #8 comfortably. And this week moves up 1 spot…ok 

St Joes prep, previous #9 beats some no name school and moves up 2 spots to #7. Yeah that logic makes perfect sense. 

This guys a bozo. 😂😂

SJP almost beat elite #1 IMG. TX no longer schedules elite, OOS teams. I undertand Jeff's thinking 100%. 

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJP almost beat elite #1 IMG. TX no longer schedules elite, OOS teams. I undertand Jeff's thinking 100%. 

They didn’t move up 2 spots TODAY for losing to IMG a month ago.  🤡

When you create some false legitimacy to playing OOS, your logic in rankings fall apart quickly. No way a close loss should be better than a top 10 win. 

Jeff  is the same tool a few weeks ago  ranked ESL ahead of Cita after the 43-13 loss. 😂😂

3 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

With 5:00 to go until halftime Bartram Trail still had IMG Academy at a grand total of 0 points.

They have certain teams they gatekeep for and the objective is to get teams to schedule them, if you do then they reward you, win or lose, in their rankings 

it makes their rankings a farce, but that’s what they hold into 

• Thanks 1