ESPN Top 25 Rankings (10/24/23)

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Funny how you have one of the few polls that doesn’t have DV top 10. 

DS is also improved from last year - so saying DV has to win in dominating fashion is crazy talk.  Just win baby! Just ask MD who stayed #1 after barely beating a very average SFA team!!

Rankings are earned in my poll. I told you from Day One the DV/DS game on 10/27 would be our bellwether. 

Make no mistake about SFA has played like shit offensively the entire season starting with Buford.

Remember I told you this.  Teams like SFA, MD, SJB, IMG, C-M and few others are going to struggle some years replacing great players that they have had.  It is pretty obvious most of the privates are not playing executing at the level of past years.  You can’t be in this business and not see this!

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Rankings are earned in my poll. I told you from Day One the DV/DS game on 10/27 would be our bellwether. 

Cita has the schedule IMO and it has been ignored. Dominate win over team who beat SFA has been ignored.  Yet, the same people who rank teams ignored what happened when MD played SFA.  Just winning was good enough!  MD played 8 quarters of football and had 1 Offensive TD vs SFA who had already been worn out from their schedule and SJB who had been beat themselves.  (All real time results ignored)