NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings (10/9/23)

On 10/9/2023 at 12:08 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Welcome to the Jungle, Massillon!! #playthebest #anyoneanywhere #nocowardsallowed 

T25 100923.jpg

What’s wrong with you man.  God almighty this pathetic shit right here!!!  Ridiculous so many of these ahead of DV

This DV team is top 5 in the country!

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unlike the first 13 teams listed DV hasn't played anyone with a pulse to date. We'll know more after 10/27/23. 

Except the mass majority above have shown that they are not perfect and that includes all the major recruited up Privates.

Do I need to go through the list for you? 

The strength of schedule is BS is in the first place.  Have you really examined MD schedule based on real time facts?  You make way too many assumptions based on your opinion of these teams coming into the season before ever seeing actual games played.

MD - had 188 total yards vs SFA and one gifted point-blank range offensive TD.   That's least amount yards SFA has given up all year.  That includes game vs West Utah and ESL.

The Truth be told up to this point the best team MD has played is SFA who has been beat 4 other times.  Don't give me that shit about CC Ca - this not great team this year.  Down 42-7 early 3rd vs this years version of BG.  Sure BG has solid team but not special - I believe MC proved that.  Oh MC is said to be elite this year.  If that's the case so is MNW and other non ranked teams they played.  Then you watch some of their games.  I can go on and on about this - SJB, STA, IMG - None of these teams are playing at the level we have seen in the past.  

Nearly every single team above DV has shown issues this season and it's mostly the most recruited up privates.  

I am telling you - these teams that are relying on transfers year in year out are also going to have up and down teams.  MD is always going to be good.  However, it is not automatic that schools like MD, SFA, SJB, STA, IMG, BG are going to replace elite studs with equal elite studs every year.  Then to act as if Texas will never produce team that is better than the DV teams that played IMG and MD is just stupid.  Hell everybody forgets that besides NS - Austin Westlake was better than both NS and DV the year DV played MD.  

Edited by Texasball

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Except the mass majority above have shown that they are not perfect and that includes all the major recruited up Privates.

Do I need to go through the list for you? 

The strength of schedule is BS is in the first place.  Have you really examined MD schedule based on real time facts?  You make way too many assumptions based on your opinion of these teams coming into the season before ever seeing actual games played.

MD - had 188 total yards vs SFA and one gifted point-blank range offensive TD.   That's least amount yards SFA has given up all year.  That includes game vs West Utah.

The Truth be told up to this point the best team MD has played is SFA who has been beat 4 other times. 

Nearly every single team above DV has shown issues this season and it's mostly the most recruited up privates.  

I am telling you - these teams that are relying on transfers year in year out are also going to have up and down teams.  MD is always going to be good.  However, it is not automatic that schools like MD, SFA, SJB, STA, IMG, BG are going to replace elite studs with equal elite studs every year.  Then to act as if Texas will never produce team that is better than the DV teams that played IMG and MD is just stupid.  Hell everybody forgets that besides NS - Austin Westlake was better than both NS and DV the year DV played MD.

Elite teams make their opponents look less perfect. If DV played MD, IMG, C-M, MC or BG already this season, they'd look totally different than they do now. Can't be highly-ranked playing five powder-puff teams. Let's see what happens on 10/27/23. 

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Elite teams make their opponents look less perfect. If DV played MD, IMG, C-M, MC or BG already this season, they'd look totally different than they do now. Can't be highly-ranked playing five powder-puff teams. Let's see what happens on 10/27/23. 

Except is SFA considered elite this year?  I understand losing to C-M, SJB, MD - but come on dude they got beat by ESL!  Who got drilled by Attascocita by 30 the very next week.  

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

ESL had more yards and offensive points vs SFA than did MD -  IS this elite football?   

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA has an elite D. DV (like MD) wouldn't be able to move the ball on them either. A far cry from Lake Ridge and Cedar Hill. 

In the 2nd Qrt DV scored 3 TD’s in 4 offensive plays vs Rockledge lol

1st - long TD pass downfield first play

2nd - long TD pass downfield first play

3rd - long pass downfield

4th - TD pass 

5 plays if you count the penalty called on DV that backed them up. 

Dude - DV got themselves damn nice QB.  You seen his first ever start as sophomore vs Orlando Jones - OJ pretty athletic team to make your first start against as sophomore.  Kid is good thrower and knows when to throw it.  

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

In the 2nd Qrt DV scored 3 TD’s in 4 offensive plays vs Rockledge lol

1st - long TD pass downfield first play

2nd - long TD pass downfield first play

3rd - long pass downfield

4th - TD pass 

5 plays if you count the penalty called on DV that backed them up. 

Dude - DV got themselves damn nice QB.  You seen his first ever start as sophomore vs Orlando Jones - OJ pretty athletic team to make your first start against as sophomore.  Kid is good thrower and knows when to throw it.  

We'll see how well he does on 10/27/23. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA has an elite D. DV (like MD) wouldn't be able to move the ball on them either. A far cry from Lake Ridge and Cedar Hill. 

I’m not saying SFA doesn’t have good defense.  They do and the stats prove that IMO especially for yards given up and points against against everyone they played.  The defense played good in all the loses.  Yet ESL gained and scored the same amount of yards and points against SFA as they did Atascocita.   I wonder if SFA was playing back ups in the 4th Qrt tied 7-7 like Cita was doing in the 4th Qrt.

It’s pretty obvious Atascocita must be pretty good. 

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We'll see how well he does on 10/27/23. 

What’s everyone’s love affair with Desoto all about?  

I believe Desoto and Waxahachie was tied 35-35 in the 4th Qrt.  Meanwhile the very next week Waxahachie struggled to just get first downs vs this nasty DV defense.  

This top 5 team this year!

10 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

IMG_4002.thumb.jpeg.737158fcbab92eebb0d59b08b3d0a0ee.jpeg

So, you don’t watch your own games. That’s nice to know 🙄

Yes sir, I have said often that this game was closer than the score indicated.  

Big****** due to covid.  IMG got ton of extra players just prior to the season due to covid shutdowns around the country.  

DV hung in.  It was Oct 10th. and DV was playing only 2nd game while IMG was in midseason form playing 5th game.

As, I recall DV ended up getting beat by SLC, then Austin Westlake hung 50 on SLC in the state finals.

• Like 1