#13 in TX Summer Creek 21 at #3 in USA North Shore 31 Final

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to #13 in TX Summer Creek 21 at #3 in USA North Shore 31 Q4
  • GardenStateBaller changed the title to #13 in TX Summer Creek 21 at #3 in USA North Shore 31 Final
42 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And the TX fanboys (and girl) were giving me crap about NS being #16 in our rankings!!! LOL 

UPCOMING:
10/06   vs Summer Creek (Houston, TX) [opponent rating: 56.4] projection and percent chances to win: North Shore (Houston, TX) 24 (74%) Summer Creek (Houston, TX) 14 (26%)

***game went as projected. 

9 hours ago, Horsefly said:

UPCOMING:
10/06   vs Summer Creek (Houston, TX) [opponent rating: 56.4] projection and percent chances to win: North Shore (Houston, TX) 24 (74%) Summer Creek (Houston, TX) 14 (26%)

***game went as projected. 

Both CP and our poll have NS ranked in the 15-16 range. Looks like we were right the entire time!! 

8 minutes ago, pied said:

You are so funny and transparent.  

You start this thread to take a shot a Texas team for beating a 5-0 team.  Only a few weeks ago, you ranked a team after losing and we all know the reasons why.  You manipulate the rankings to fit what you want.  This is why people laugh at you.

You're hanging your hat on hating Mallard Creek? A team that spent one week in the botton fifth of our poll? Man, you have way too much time on your hands. 

And do you really think I care what fan boys think of my poll?? We're already included in the prestigious MaxPreps and HSFA Composite Polls!! The composite poll you follow and promote has 5 Twitter followers. FIVE!!! Like the number after 4. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pied said:

The Mallard Creek ranking simply shows your bias.  Buford shuts out your SFA.  Mallard Creek plays Buford tough, so you rank them  at 1-1 in your top 25 to make Buford look better and SFA not as bad.  

5-0 Summer Creek plays North Shore tough and you come here to gloat and try to show that North Shore isn't very good.  

Anyone can see exactly what you do and why you do it.  

I have to laugh at you saying that I'm promoting some poll.  I simply find it a great place to see many rankings at once, including the MaxPreps and HSFA polls.  

MC almost beat a Top 5-10 team in America!!! They def deserved the bump that week and going fwd until they lost. You're way over-thinking things. However, I truly appreciate your opinions. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MC almost beat a Top 5-10 team in America!!! They def deserved the bump that week and going fwd until they lost. You're way over-thinking things. However, I truly appreciate your opinions. 

And what consideration will SC get for pushing a top 15 team in America? 

Edited by Horsefly

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

you underreact when it’s convenient to your narrative. The point is, the minute MC (and SFA) started losing, you should have dropped Buford like a hot potato. 

Every HSFB poll in America currently has Buford ranked between 4-12. 

SBL= 4

MP= 5

USAT/ESPN= 6

Mine= 11

You must be really pissed at those other polls!!!! LOL

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Every HSFB poll in America currently has Buford ranked between 4-12. 

SBL= 4

MP= 5

USAT/ESPN= 6

Mine= 11

You must be really pissed at those other polls!!!! LOL

I’m not pissed. But it’s why I consider HS polls generally off the mark. It’s comical you now want to quote ESPN/usat when earlier you said they weren’t credible. Calpreps has them 12th. Why didn’t you quote them? Lol

Edited by Horsefly
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pied said:

Must be hard talking in circles.  This is why I like that non credible poll lol.  You can see where teams were ranked at different times.  Pretty close in several of the rankings, one pretty big outlier.

When Buford played Mallard Creek they were ranked(no rankings available for USA Today):

1. Cal Preps - 7
  2. Massey - 4
  3. MaxPreps - 7
  4. BlueStarMedia - 8
  5. HSFA -  4
  6. SB Live - 5
  7. ESPN - 6  

When North Shore played Summer Creek they were ranked:

1. USA Today - 8
  2. Cal Preps - 7
  3. Massey - 14
  4. MaxPreps -  8
  5. BlueStarMedia - 7 
  6. HSFA -  20
  7. SB Live - 10
  8. ESPN - 10

??? HSFA isn't even my poll!!! That's Jeff Fisher's poll.

What's your point? No two HSFB polls on Earth will EVER be exactly the same. Differing opinions are what makes our country so great!! 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're hanging your hat on hating Mallard Creek? A team that spent one week in the botton fifth of our poll? Man, you have way too much time on your hands. 

And do you really think I care what fan boys think of my poll?? We're already included in the prestigious MaxPreps and HSFA Composite Polls!! The composite poll you follow and promote has 5 Twitter followers. FIVE!!! Like the number after 4. 

Max preps sucks most of the time

16 minutes ago, pied said:

My point is most of the rankiings of Buford when they played Mallard Creek weren't far off of North Shore's when they played Sumer Creek.

Massey was different by 10 spots and HSFA different by 16, the rest are pretty close and some the same.

1. USA Today - NR/8
  2. Cal Preps - 7/7
  3. Massey - 4/14
  4. MaxPreps -  8/8
  5. BlueStarMedia - 8/7 
  6. HSFA -  4/20
  7. SB Live - 5/10
  8. ESPN - 6/10

No poll accentuates SOS like ours. It’s why top TX teams will always have to work harder in ours. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They beat power private, Lipscomb Academy. DV beat Rockledge. 

And they still have a 15 rating. Lipscomb sucks they’re 2-4 losing several games in TN.  Somehow you think that’s still a good win but Cita’s win over ESL is tarnished because ESL lost to the #1 team in Illinois by 3. LOL 

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And they still have a 15 rating. Lipscomb sucks they’re 2-4 losing several games in TN.  Somehow you think that’s still a good win but Cita’s win over ESL is tarnished because ESL lost to the #1 team in Illinois by 3. LOL 

LA was in the T25 when that game was played. Sara is the best team in AL now. 

DV would be ranked higher today if they had lost to MC rather than beat Rockledge. See how this works? 

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LA was in the T25 when that game was played. Sara is the best team in AL now. 

DV would be ranked higher today if they had lost to MC rather than beat Rockledge. See how this works? 

But now they aren’t and Saraland is still there ranked. Like I said you don’t adjust at all unless it fits your narrative. Buford, Saraland etc get the benefit of the doubt for beating teams that ended up not being what we thought. LOL

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But now they aren’t and Saraland is still there ranked. Like I said you don’t adjust at all unless it fits your narrative. Buford, Saraland etc get the benefit of the doubt for beating teams that ended up not being what we thought. LOL

And what do they BOTH have in common? Scheduled a power private. The same holds true for Cen10, Corner Canyon, Cocoa, LBP and Chandler. This isn’t rocket science. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And what do they BOTH have in common? Scheduled a power private. The same holds true for Cen10, Corner Canyon, Cocoa, LBP and Chandler. This isn’t rocket science. 

lipscomb isn’t a power private or power anything!    

So your rankings are simply a reward for scheduling power privates? 

Edited by Horsefly