2023 OOS Games Percolating/Confirmed

4 hours ago, Bmore410 said:

Liberty, Miami Norland, K HI are all lay-ups along with the Trinity league except MD.  Until proven different.  

Nothing against the other teams…SJB is that recruited up. 

I will be shocked if anyone other than MD beats SJB.

If STA OL/DL hold up the game in FL will be close.  

SJB will eventually win vs SFA going away.  

On 3/11/2023 at 10:53 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

The President of your Coaches Association sent emails to all member coaches recommending to no longer schedule out of state competition. Fortunately, a select few courageous coaches that do not agree with that sentiment will still be scheduling as they please. Those actions are proof that Texas Public HSFB as a whole will continue its downward trend. Also, look for private HSFB Academies to start popping up in several, key cities in TX as early as next season. 

You couldn’t be more wrong!  Texas HS football continues to grow year after year.  Way too much comment from city to city.  Population growth is fueling already great fan base.

one just needs to look at College Football nationally and NFL players to realize our athlete pool continues to grow also.

Also, I heard about existing private school in the south that is considering the national HS league!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

You couldn’t be more wrong!  Texas HS football continues to grow year after year.  Way too much comment from city to city.  Population growth is fueling already great fan base.

one just needs to look at College Football nationally and NFL players to realize our athlete pool continues to grow also.

Also, I heard about existing private school in the south that is considering the national HS league!

Resized_20221004_114717.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

11-0 in VA is nothing to sneeze at. The RIchmond area has some ballers. And BC recently proved that Hoban isn't close to elite #runningclock 

Two years ago a top 15 BC team routed a decent Hoban team en route to an undefeated NJ championship. Also, swept DBP along the way. BC was just that good that year.

Richmond Benedictine, Woodberry Forest and the like are not ballers. Those were the best teams Trinity Episcopal played last year.  

Like I said, Hoban 49-7. 

Edited by Omaha Vol

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

Two years ago a top 15 BC team routed a decent Hoban team in route to an undefeated NJ championship. Also, swept DBP along the way. BC was just that good that year.

Richmond Benedictine, Woodberry Forest and the like are not ballers. Those were the best teams Trinity Episcopal played last year.  

Like I said, Hoban 49-7. 

I'll take those 42 points. If I lose, I'll send you a FREE NationalHSFB.com t-shirt to proudly wear. If Hoban covers I'll venmo you $20. 

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Two years ago a top 15 BC team routed a decent Hoban team in route to an undefeated NJ championship. Also, swept DBP along the way. BC was just that good that year.

Like I said, Hoban 49-7. 

PS....NJ HSFB is way down from where it was 10+ years ago. Can't beat anyone close to elite. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MC and BG are in talks to play in Vegas on 9/1. Both teams desparately need this game as neither has an elite OOS opoonent on its schedules as of today. Without this game, neither team is likely to start out in the top 5 of our Preseason Top 25 Poll. Fingers crossed. 

Isn’t Corona Centennial coming to Vegas? Plus, you shouldn’t rank teams based solely on their schedules. That’s your glaring fault when it comes to rankings, my brother. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Isn’t Corona Centennial coming to Vegas? Plus, you shouldn’t rank teams based solely on their schedules. That’s your glaring fault when it comes to rankings, my brother. 

In my poll Top 5 teams all MUST have at least one elite OOS win. A team like South Panola MS will NEVER win our MNC. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In my poll Top 5 teams all MUST have at least one elite OOS win. A team like South Panola MS will NEVER win our MNC. 

Then it’s not a real poll. It’s no different than a catholic school poll. You are eliminating teams before the season starts. At the very least you should call it the National OOS-scheduled only Rankings 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Then it’s not a real poll. It’s no different than a catholic school poll. You are eliminating teams before the season starts. At the very least you should call it the National OOS-scheduled only Rankings 

LOL All 7+ national polls are different. No two will ever be the same as all have different criteria. Ours will always demand perfection and SOS foremost. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL All 7+ national polls are different. No two will ever be the same as all have different criteria. Ours will always demand perfection and SOS foremost. 

So you're saying you're defending MNC may not be in the preseason poll if they don't get an OOS game? Laughable...

• Haha 1