NE Ohio vs The USA event (Aug 18/19, 2023)

I don’t care about the all time wins angle even though I know it’s a good backstory. I just like it because it’s 2 good teams from GA and OH hooking up in a rare matchup. Georgia rarely ever plays teams from OH, TX and CA so when they do, you gotta savor it. Lol. And the fact that it’s South Georgia is even more impressive. SoGA literally makes a business in bringing the worst garbage they can find so they can as many home games as possible. So when these type of games come around you just gotta sit back and enjoy!

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t care about the all time wins angle even though I know it’s a good backstory. I just like it because it’s 2 good teams from GA and OH hooking up in a rare matchup. Georgia rarely ever plays teams from OH, TX and CA so when they do, you gotta savor it. Lol. And the fact that it’s South Georgia is even more impressive. SoGA literally makes a business in bringing the worst garbage they can find so they can as many home games as possible. So when these type of games come around you just gotta sit back and enjoy!

Agree. Whenever two, interstate brand names play each other it’s great for the game of HSFB. 

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's prob announcing the Hoban/Douglass game. I dare you to post it now in his Twitter feed. 

I can’t get into my Twitter account. It wants me to reset the password and it keeps sending the code to an old phone number. I emailed tech support and got no response 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...