NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings- 11/28/22

2 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

And then you penalize SJB for playing MD twice.

MD has been destroying teams for 3 years.  Did you try to schedule MD vs. MC this year?

MD already has BG next season. They'll NEVER schedule two elite, OOS teams in the same season like they used to, especially now that Rollo is gone. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MD already has BG next season. They'll NEVER schedule two elite, OOS teams in the same season like they used to, especially now that Rollo is gone. 

I think Rollo was holding them back.  He didn't come around to OOS games until very recently.  A younger more energetic coach will be going for 5 OOS games next season.  (if they can find anyone who will play them).

I guarantee you that you will have a very hard time trying to get MD games next season.  Very hard.  Don't look for Fla or Texas to help you out either.

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Katy's 30.9 SOS is weak. Only WL has a lower SOS (29.7) of TXs "top" teams. 

Go back n read what I wrote and you quoted! I said Katy has outperformed NS v 3 common opponents. That’s relevant.  I don’t give a flip about calpreps sos it’s pure garbage, like I told you about edgewater.  That team was piss with a sos of 43.  Give me a break 

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2022 at 3:55 PM, Sammy Swordsman said:

I think Rollo was holding them back.  He didn't come around to OOS games until very recently.  A younger more energetic coach will be going for 5 OOS games next season.  (if they can find anyone who will play them).

I guarantee you that you will have a very hard time trying to get MD games next season.  Very hard.  Don't look for Fla or Texas to help you out either.

oh hell it’s obvious he didn’t start scheduling like this until they doubled down on poaching / recruiting players .  

They are fake HS football!!!

On 11/28/2022 at 6:03 PM, Horsefly said:

Go back n read what I wrote and you quoted! I said Katy has outperformed NS v 3 common opponents. That’s relevant.  I don’t give a flip about calpreps sos it’s pure garbage, like I told you about edgewater.  That team was piss with a sos of 43.  Give me a break 

I agree -  EW was gifted for beating very average DBP team from all the bogus polls.  

@GSB and other polls kept DBP in the rankings way too long. 

fact is all those vomit 🤮 privates in the NE sucked ass this year.  

C-M benefited from play overrated SJC team - the SJC team is shell of the team that tried to play the toughest schedule in history few years ago

Sadly nearly everyone of those NE privates are better than Cali Trinity league not named SJB or MD

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I agree -  EW was gifted for beating very average DBP team from all the bogus polls.  

@GSB and other polls kept DBP in the rankings way too long. 

fact is all those vomit 🤮 privates in the NE sucked ass this year.  

C-M benefited from play overrated SJC team - the SJC team is shell of the team that tried to play the toughest schedule in history few years ago

Sadly nearly everyone of those NE privates are better than Cali Trinity league not named SJB or MD

Ranked BC finished #1 in NJ and has a T40 win over Saguaro. This season SJC won the WCAC, the toughes HSFB league in America! #facts

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ranked BC finished #1 in NJ and has a T40 win over Saguaro. This season SJC won the WCAC, the toughes HSFB league in America! #facts

You think too highly of Saguaro this football season.  You are guilty of doing with them what you accuse everyone else doing.  You know the good ole boy system - you know kinda based on what they had done in the past.  Saguaro has 3 defeats this year and not nearly the team they have been in the past.  T-40 win is laughable involving Saguaro this year.

I told you in person that I like the competitiveness of the WCAC (league play) as compared to the Trinity League in Cali (league play).  However, that league's best team is hit and miss year in and year out.  Top 40 for anyone this year is pushing it.

3 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

So the MNC winner isn't necessarily the "best team", but the undefeated team with the best win.  

No. I never would've voted for South Panola MS to be #1 back in 2010 as their SOS was only 30.2! 

MC is our #1 because they've proven to be an incredibly talented team that's played a solid schedule including a win on the road vs IMG. If and when they beat AHP in a few weeks, their profile will be even stronger. 

Question....if undefeated #2 C-M beats BG by 21 points in the Geico event, do they deserve a seat at the #1 table? 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No. I never would've voted for South Panola MS to be #1 back in 2010 as their SOS was only 30.2! 

MC is our #1 because they've proven to be an incredibly talented team that's played a solid schedule including a win on the road vs IMG. If and when they beat AHP in a few weeks, their profile will be even stronger. 

Question....if undefeated #2 C-M beats BG by 21 points in the Geico event, do they deserve a seat at the #1 table? 

Yes they would. 

Conversely a 21 point win by BG would further reinforce the gap between MD/SJB and Fla and SJB would then have precedent over MC

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That thinking would only hold true if MC and C-M played this season, which they didn't. MCs win at IMG trumps SJBs at Allen. By far. 

Ah....the convenient escape hatch.  Been used for years by undefeated teams who dodged the best teams in their state.

Per your iron sharpens iron mantra, MC should have scheduled  CM and STA (if MC knew they would not be seeking OOS games in 2022).

The MC schedule was pathetic and only in the 20th percentile compared to the other Top 10 teams

4 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Ah....the convenient escape hatch.  Been used for years by undefeated teams who dodged the best teams in their state.

There isn't another public HSFB program in America that schedules as aggressively as MC does year in and year out.

Since 2010, they've played the following top teams: 

Camden County, Madison TX, Prattville, Elder, Grayson GA, AHP, DBP, Hoover, Stephenson GA, DeMatha, C-M, BG, IMG, CG, SJC, STA, SFA, SJB, Columbus, etc. 

Impressive to say the least. And more proof that they don't dodge anyone. Plus, its state association puts no limits on who they can schedule. 

#playthebest #anyoneanywhere #nocowardsallowed 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There isn't another public HSFB program in America that schedules as aggressively as MC does year in and year out.

Since 2010, they've played the following top teams: 

Camden County, Madison TX, Prattville, Elder, Grayson GA, AHP, DBP, Hoover, Stephenson GA, DeMatha, C-M, BG, IMG, CG, SJC, STA, SFA, SJB, Columbus, etc. 

Impressive to say the least. And more proof that they don't dodge anyone. Plus, its state association puts no limits on who they can schedule. 

#playthebest #anyoneanywhere #nocowardsallowed 

This is exactly what having an agenda means.

Your zest to reward MC as a "city on a hill" for public schools to aspire too, is blinding you to what all the other major polls and most fans know.  MC is not the best team in the country.

6 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

This is exactly what having an agenda means.

Your zest to reward MC as a "city on a hill" for public schools to aspire too, is blinding you to what all the other major polls and most fans know.  MC is not the best team in the country.

Just presenting the facts. This reputable, venerable program is currently undefeated and has one of (if not) the "best" wins of the 2022 season. Only a homer from CA would think otherwise. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just presenting the facts. This reputable, venerable program is currently undefeated and has one of (if not) the "best" wins of the 2022 season. Only a homer from CA would think otherwise. 

MC has one relevant win in the last 4 years.  Offset by a slew of losses.  Plus their may be multiple high level undefeated teams in Fla in 2022.  Who is to say which one deserves to be ranked above the other? 

Your poll was rigged from the beginning.

1. Started SFA #1 and proclaimed they would stay there until they lose.

2. Only team on their schedule that initially looked like they could compete with SFA was IMG

3.  So if IMG beat SFA then IMG is #1.  IF IMG beat SFA and an undefeated team beat IMG, then that undefeated team would be #1.

4.  Nobody else in the country had a chance in your poll.  It was limited to SFA, IMG and teams on IMG schedule.  

5.  Sad

4 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

MC has one relevant win in the last 4 years.  Offset by a slew of losses.  Plus their may be multiple high level undefeated teams in Fla in 2022.  Who is to say which one deserves to be ranked above the other? 

Your poll was rigged from the beginning.

1. Started SFA #1 and proclaimed they would stay there until they lose.

2. Only team on their schedule that initially looked like they could compete with SFA was IMG

3.  So if IMG beat SFA then IMG is #1.  IF IMG beat SFA and an undefeated team beat IMG, then that undefeated team would be #1.

4.  Nobody else in the country had a chance in your poll.  It was limited to SFA, IMG and teams on IMG schedule.  

5.  Sad

??? MD was #1 is our rankings until they lost to SJB. SJB was #4 when they beat #1 MD. So #s 2 and 3 (MC and C-M) were elevated to #1 and 2, respectively. It's elementary, my dear Sammy! 

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

??? MD was #1 is our rankings until they lost to SJB. SJB was #4 when they beat #1 MD. So #s 2 and 3 (MC and C-M) were elevated to #1 and 2, respectively. It's elementary, my dear Sammy! 

So then SJB beat your standing #1 team in November and avenged the earlier  (only loss)

MC best win was over your standing #8 team in August.

Sept 17:  SJB 34 - Kahuku - 7

Sept 30:  SFA  22- Kahuku 15

Both SJB and SFA are undefeated but SFA gets ranked #1 and SJB #2

On 10/1/2022 at 8:16 AM, Nolebull813 said:

SJB butt dents Kahuku by 4 touchdowns and can’t jump SFA who barely won by a miracle? SMH 

SFA’s best win lost to some no name GA team. Rankings lose all their meaning when beating top teams convincingly can’t get you to jump team who barely scrape by. 

You are rewarding SFA for mediocrity 

This is contrary to everything American

#RIGGED

#RIGGED

#RIGGED

#RIGGED

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

So then SJB beat your standing #1 team in November and avenged the earlier  (only loss)

MC best win was over your standing #8 team in August.

Sept 17:  SJB 34 - Kahuku - 7

Sept 30:  SFA  22- Kahuku 15

Both SJB and SFA are undefeated but SFA gets ranked #1 and SJB #2

This is contrary to everything American

#RIGGED

#RIGGED

#RIGGED

#RIGGED

LOL Have you also let Jeff Fisher of HSFA know how you feel? His proprietory algorithm agrees with our poll!!