Texas News & Info

20 hours ago, Texasball said:

Let me give you a little history lesson.

My HS girl friends dad gave me Jerry Faust book that detailed his time at Moeller and his move to ND 

In 77 he played team from NY in Ohio and in 1978 Dallas Jesuit traveled up there and give them pretty good game.  
i will assure you in 78’ Jesuit was not Texas Power House as was claimed in the book.

Coach Faust and I are both UDayton alums. I went to college with his kids. I'll see him this weekend in OH at my buddy's HOF induction ceremony. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Coach Faust and I are both UDayton alums. I went to college with his kids. I'll see him this weekend in OH at my buddy's HOF induction ceremony. 

My girl friends dad was big fan of his, originally being from Ohio.  Hired Faust to speak at Company event.

• Like 1

Hopefully in 2024 we can get North Shore to have at least one OOS game on their schedule. They won the 6A D1 title last year with a freshman quarterback, so hopefully in 2024 they'll feel confident enough in taking a national power when he's a senior. Maybe try to set up the De La Salle vs North Shore game that didn't end up happening.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Hopefully in 2024 we can get North Shore to have at least one OOS game on their schedule. They won the 6A D1 title last year with a freshman quarterback, so hopefully in 2024 they'll feel confident enough in taking a national power when he's a senior. Maybe try to set up the De La Salle vs North Shore game that didn't end up happening.

Trust me when I say, not seeking OOS games has nothing to do with coaches confidence his QB.

I am intrigued by this kid…The question is how good will he get???  This kid may win 4 titles!!!

I am pretty sure this is the best Basketball league in California- 

3 of the semi final teams have been beat by Texas schools

Duncanville owns wins over both CC and  SC —- DV still the only team to beat CC

Campolindo - Got beat by some little but good private school in South Oak Cliff Dallas TX 

It will be interesting to see what happens. 

867BFD5A-9908-4B29-ADEE-B270BE742A81.thumb.png.454dabf5cacd231f849f7c3430751deb.png

20 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

I wouldn’t put much stock into that twitter account, but I would definitely watch out for Denton Guyer next year. 

Yeah I never heard of that twitter account. regardless, I think Guyer starts off higher. 

WL

NS

Guyer

SLC

Katy

IMO DV would enter 6th or 7th going into the spring, they have ?? at QB and 3/5 positions on the OL. 

Edited by Horsefly

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 9:54 PM, WILKINSON said:

Arlington Martin has put together a pretty hefty schedule for 2022. Bog Wager knows how to challenge his kids. Last year he had Southlake Carroll, Lake Travis, and Midland Lee in nondistrict. Also had Denton Ryan in 2020. 

253346657_ScreenShot2022-02-28at9_49_26PM.png.7ff28200da8359a6587d8b543c1fd822.png

@pied what can you tell us about Arlington Martin for 2022? That’s a pretty darn good schedule they’ve compiled. 

• 2 weeks later...