NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings- 10/24/22

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Being in or outside the top 10 is not splitting hairs. That’s a significant/relevant ranking mark. Like being in the top 5. 

I truly believe that every team ahead of Cen10 in my poll would beat them this season, and every team behind them would lose to them. What else can I say? 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I truly believe that every team ahead of Cen10 in my poll would beat them this season, and every team behind them would lose to them. What else can I say? 

It doesn’t matter, like I said before they’re the most overhyped program in America that hasn’t come close to the elite label you all put on them.

To think you all were saying earlier this year they were better than BG. That’s all I need to know. Lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It doesn’t matter, like I said before they’re the most overhyped program in America that hasn’t come close to the elite label you all put on them.

To think you all were saying earlier this year they were better than BG. That’s all I need to know. Lol

There's only a handful of publics that can compete with/let alone beat BG on an annual basis. And Cen10 is one of them. 

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There's only a handful of publics that can compete with/let alone beat BG on an annual basis. And Cen10 is one of them. 

Until their butts actually play these teams I don’t want to hear it. Again most overhyped program in America.  

55 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Until their butts actually play these teams I don’t want to hear it. Again most overhyped program in America.  

The same goes for teams like Guyer, NS, Katy and WL. None of those teams would EVER schedule MD or SJB if given the oppty. And you know it. 

I'm currently giving Guyer the benefit of the doubt now only because of their SJB connection. 

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The same goes for teams like Guyer, NS, Katy and WL. None of those teams would EVER schedule MD or SJB if given the oppty. And you know it. 

I'm currently giving Guyer the benefit of the doubt now only because of their SJB connection. 

I’m not on here weekly pimping Guyer as a top 10 nor spouting off about them being better that BG.  That’s you with other teams  

This isn’t college where there are a ton of meaningful interconference games. There might be 1 or 2 each season that are relevant to the top end of the rankings and that’s it.

this is at best all guess work on you and others ranking nationally 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This isn’t college where there are a ton of meaningful interconference games. There might be 1 or 2 each season that are relevant to the top end of the rankings and that’s it.

PGLs mission is to make the above statements disappear. #playthebest #anyoneanywhere #nocowardsallowed 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGLs mission is to make the above statements disappear. #playthebest #anyoneanywhere #nocowardsallowed 

That’s the whole point! You have some influence With Cen10 and their scheduling. If you think they’re this elite team better than BG, then schedule it. 

you’re the only one babbling about who is better than whom. I’ve made no claims with Texas teams!

ive only point out your inconsistencies in your criteria

At the end of the day NS, WL and Guyer aren’t obligated to schedule anyone in particular.  None of those programs are accountable to you nor I.  

Edited by Horsefly

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

That’s the whole point! You have some influence With Cen10 and their scheduling. If you think they’re this elite team better than BG, then schedule it. 

you’re the only one babbling about who is better than whom. I’ve made no claims with Texas teams!

At the end of the day NS, WL and Guyer aren’t obligated to schedule anyone in particular.  None of those programs are accountable to you nor I.  

Cen10 is one of the most financially-challenged, public high schools not only in LA but in America. Scheduling them is a nightmare. They have no money to travel and no money to host. Almost impossible. But we'll keep trying as always! Hoping Allen chooses to host them in 2023!

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cen10 is one of the most financially-challenged, public high schools not only in LA but in America. Scheduling them is a nightmare. They have no money to travel and no money to host. Almost impossible. But we'll keep trying as always! Hoping Allen chooses to host them in 2023!

The way Allen looked last week, we need to take a pass on that.  Lol

Edited by Horsefly

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If I was a betting man, which I'm not, they'll most likely choose ESL before MC and Cen10 😉 

That’s probably good for them n their level.  DV should be loaded next year, they should take MC. (If samples doesn’t retire first)

Folks don’t have money funding Cen10 and their trip thats crazy. Only Allen might have that type of $$ 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1