The No Nonsense Top 100

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes. If you take out the top FL, GA, CA and TX teams what prominent teams are left to schedule? 

Maryland/DC (WCAC), Bishop Gorman, St Louis (typically good even if they fell off this year), AZ (Chandler vs IMG would be a good one), NJ Privates (Don Bosco or Bergen Catholic)

I probably missing some since I haven't followed national level as close this year but there are definitely teams out there that on the top level should be capable of playing IMG 

34 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Maryland/DC (WCAC), Bishop Gorman, St Louis (typically good even if they fell off this year), AZ (Chandler vs IMG would be a good one), NJ Privates (Don Bosco or Bergen Catholic)

I probably missing some since I haven't followed national level as close this year but there are definitely teams out there that on the top level should be capable of playing IMG 

Most of the NJ privates already played IMG. As did SJC. DMC, GC and Zaga won't touch them. Very few teams will schedule IMG more than once. Home and home series do not exist in their world.